Notebooks have become more popular as the mobile technology begins to advance every year. Part of that process is jamming more space into hard drives to give you the ability to carry more data that ever thought imaginable. Thanks to the wonderful folks at Western Digital and Samsung, with their 1TB 2.5" hard disks, the contest of "how much data can I bring with me in a mobile form factor?" can be won by you!
Even though many notebook models now posses the expansion slots to include multiple hard drives, there are still those out there who prefer netbooks; and these drives are perfect if you're one of those individuals. Keep in mind, you cannot expect the most amazing performance once you begin to fill these little metal-magic's with data. If you're someone who is more concerned with how much data you can bring on the go then that should not concern you. Perfect for end-users with the never-ending music, movie, or picture collection. You can purchase them at your discretion, being that they are available at this very moment. Hurry and grab yourself today; there's plenty to go around! By that, I mean storage...not stock.
To purchase one of these hard drives click 1TB 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
To view all 2.5" hard drives we carry click 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect