Notebooks have become more popular as the mobile technology begins to advance every year. Part of that process is jamming more space into hard drives to give you the ability to carry more data that ever thought imaginable. Thanks to the wonderful folks at Western Digital and Samsung, with their 1TB 2.5" hard disks, the contest of "how much data can I bring with me in a mobile form factor?" can be won by you!
Even though many notebook models now posses the expansion slots to include multiple hard drives, there are still those out there who prefer netbooks; and these drives are perfect if you're one of those individuals. Keep in mind, you cannot expect the most amazing performance once you begin to fill these little metal-magic's with data. If you're someone who is more concerned with how much data you can bring on the go then that should not concern you. Perfect for end-users with the never-ending music, movie, or picture collection. You can purchase them at your discretion, being that they are available at this very moment. Hurry and grab yourself today; there's plenty to go around! By that, I mean storage...not stock.
To purchase one of these hard drives click 1TB 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
To view all 2.5" hard drives we carry click 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity