Notebooks have become more popular as the mobile technology begins to advance every year. Part of that process is jamming more space into hard drives to give you the ability to carry more data that ever thought imaginable. Thanks to the wonderful folks at Western Digital and Samsung, with their 1TB 2.5" hard disks, the contest of "how much data can I bring with me in a mobile form factor?" can be won by you!
Even though many notebook models now posses the expansion slots to include multiple hard drives, there are still those out there who prefer netbooks; and these drives are perfect if you're one of those individuals. Keep in mind, you cannot expect the most amazing performance once you begin to fill these little metal-magic's with data. If you're someone who is more concerned with how much data you can bring on the go then that should not concern you. Perfect for end-users with the never-ending music, movie, or picture collection. You can purchase them at your discretion, being that they are available at this very moment. Hurry and grab yourself today; there's plenty to go around! By that, I mean storage...not stock.
To purchase one of these hard drives click 1TB 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
To view all 2.5" hard drives we carry click 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines