Notebooks have become more popular as the mobile technology begins to advance every year. Part of that process is jamming more space into hard drives to give you the ability to carry more data that ever thought imaginable. Thanks to the wonderful folks at Western Digital and Samsung, with their 1TB 2.5" hard disks, the contest of "how much data can I bring with me in a mobile form factor?" can be won by you!
Even though many notebook models now posses the expansion slots to include multiple hard drives, there are still those out there who prefer netbooks; and these drives are perfect if you're one of those individuals. Keep in mind, you cannot expect the most amazing performance once you begin to fill these little metal-magic's with data. If you're someone who is more concerned with how much data you can bring on the go then that should not concern you. Perfect for end-users with the never-ending music, movie, or picture collection. You can purchase them at your discretion, being that they are available at this very moment. Hurry and grab yourself today; there's plenty to go around! By that, I mean storage...not stock.
To purchase one of these hard drives click 1TB 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
To view all 2.5" hard drives we carry click 2.5" Hard Drives at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller