Taipei, Taiwan, August 1, 2011 - QNAP® Security today announced the warranty across its entire NVR product line is extended to 2 years free of charge. The warranty policy change applies to all units purchased after August 1st, 2010.
"The new extended warranty program continues our dedicated commitment to quality products and services," says Andrew Yu, QNAP Security's Product Manager. "Our customers already count on the performance and reliability of our products, and this new warranty extension strengthens the value of their investment."
The new warranty policy is effective immediately.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Security is a multi-national company based in Taiwan, dedicated to provide professional IP video surveillance solutions to all market segments with VioStor, the innovative Linux embedded standalone NVR. This unique standalone NVR system not only ensures remarkable stability on remote monitoring, recording, and surveillance tasks under diverse environments but also renders great simplicity. In addition, the QNAP solution allows users to choose suitable network cameras for various situations instead of being restricted to the resolution of traditional CCTV. To always be one step ahead, QNAP professional NVR team remains creative and committed maintain high integrity of software-hardware co-design. Furthermore, its great user experiences on wide range of supported devices and successful installations worldwide are more than enough to prove QNAP Security's viability internationally. For more information on QNAP VioStor NVR servers, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity