Taipei, Taiwan, August 1, 2011 - QNAP® Security today announced the warranty across its entire NVR product line is extended to 2 years free of charge. The warranty policy change applies to all units purchased after August 1st, 2010.
"The new extended warranty program continues our dedicated commitment to quality products and services," says Andrew Yu, QNAP Security's Product Manager. "Our customers already count on the performance and reliability of our products, and this new warranty extension strengthens the value of their investment."
The new warranty policy is effective immediately.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Security is a multi-national company based in Taiwan, dedicated to provide professional IP video surveillance solutions to all market segments with VioStor, the innovative Linux embedded standalone NVR. This unique standalone NVR system not only ensures remarkable stability on remote monitoring, recording, and surveillance tasks under diverse environments but also renders great simplicity. In addition, the QNAP solution allows users to choose suitable network cameras for various situations instead of being restricted to the resolution of traditional CCTV. To always be one step ahead, QNAP professional NVR team remains creative and committed maintain high integrity of software-hardware co-design. Furthermore, its great user experiences on wide range of supported devices and successful installations worldwide are more than enough to prove QNAP Security's viability internationally. For more information on QNAP VioStor NVR servers, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com
Latest News Posts
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities