Taipei, Taiwan, August 1, 2011 - QNAP® Security today announced the warranty across its entire NVR product line is extended to 2 years free of charge. The warranty policy change applies to all units purchased after August 1st, 2010.
"The new extended warranty program continues our dedicated commitment to quality products and services," says Andrew Yu, QNAP Security's Product Manager. "Our customers already count on the performance and reliability of our products, and this new warranty extension strengthens the value of their investment."
The new warranty policy is effective immediately.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Security is a multi-national company based in Taiwan, dedicated to provide professional IP video surveillance solutions to all market segments with VioStor, the innovative Linux embedded standalone NVR. This unique standalone NVR system not only ensures remarkable stability on remote monitoring, recording, and surveillance tasks under diverse environments but also renders great simplicity. In addition, the QNAP solution allows users to choose suitable network cameras for various situations instead of being restricted to the resolution of traditional CCTV. To always be one step ahead, QNAP professional NVR team remains creative and committed maintain high integrity of software-hardware co-design. Furthermore, its great user experiences on wide range of supported devices and successful installations worldwide are more than enough to prove QNAP Security's viability internationally. For more information on QNAP VioStor NVR servers, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti