Taipei, Taiwan, August 1, 2011 - QNAP® Security today announced the warranty across its entire NVR product line is extended to 2 years free of charge. The warranty policy change applies to all units purchased after August 1st, 2010.
"The new extended warranty program continues our dedicated commitment to quality products and services," says Andrew Yu, QNAP Security's Product Manager. "Our customers already count on the performance and reliability of our products, and this new warranty extension strengthens the value of their investment."
The new warranty policy is effective immediately.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Security is a multi-national company based in Taiwan, dedicated to provide professional IP video surveillance solutions to all market segments with VioStor, the innovative Linux embedded standalone NVR. This unique standalone NVR system not only ensures remarkable stability on remote monitoring, recording, and surveillance tasks under diverse environments but also renders great simplicity. In addition, the QNAP solution allows users to choose suitable network cameras for various situations instead of being restricted to the resolution of traditional CCTV. To always be one step ahead, QNAP professional NVR team remains creative and committed maintain high integrity of software-hardware co-design. Furthermore, its great user experiences on wide range of supported devices and successful installations worldwide are more than enough to prove QNAP Security's viability internationally. For more information on QNAP VioStor NVR servers, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com
Latest News Posts
- These Corsiar K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- asrock z97 professional Front USB
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi