Taipei, Taiwan, August 1, 2011 - QNAP® Security today announced the warranty across its entire NVR product line is extended to 2 years free of charge. The warranty policy change applies to all units purchased after August 1st, 2010.
"The new extended warranty program continues our dedicated commitment to quality products and services," says Andrew Yu, QNAP Security's Product Manager. "Our customers already count on the performance and reliability of our products, and this new warranty extension strengthens the value of their investment."
The new warranty policy is effective immediately.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Security is a multi-national company based in Taiwan, dedicated to provide professional IP video surveillance solutions to all market segments with VioStor, the innovative Linux embedded standalone NVR. This unique standalone NVR system not only ensures remarkable stability on remote monitoring, recording, and surveillance tasks under diverse environments but also renders great simplicity. In addition, the QNAP solution allows users to choose suitable network cameras for various situations instead of being restricted to the resolution of traditional CCTV. To always be one step ahead, QNAP professional NVR team remains creative and committed maintain high integrity of software-hardware co-design. Furthermore, its great user experiences on wide range of supported devices and successful installations worldwide are more than enough to prove QNAP Security's viability internationally. For more information on QNAP VioStor NVR servers, please visit http://www.qnapsecurity.com
Latest News Posts
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015