Online retailer expands product range to offer greater choice
SYDNEY August 1, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's fastest growing online consumer electronics retailers, has this week announced it will now offer a range of home appliances products from major brands available now through its online store at OHKI.com.au.
The expanded product range will include a number of cooking, food preparation and other homeware products from high profile home brands including Breville and Kambrook.
Co-founder and Director of OHKI, Lucas McEntee, said the home appliances offering will meet demand from Australians who want to take advantage of online shopping savings.
"OHKI now offers more than 400 products and will continue to expand its range to offer Australians the best choice of electronics and home appliances available anywhere," he said.
McEntee also said a more dynamic and challenging economy is driving consumers to consider their purchase decision more carefully as more online retailers enter the market to meet the growing demand.
"Australians are demanding cheaper products, but they also want the ability to shop, browse and compare products in the one place. OHKI's aim is to make online shopping an easier, more consistent and far more time effective by offering everything in one place, OHKI.com.au," McEntee added.
OHKI now offers products from leading brands under the following categories:
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer and home appliances dedicated to offering customers with choice in terms of product ranges at the best value and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives