Online retailer expands product range to offer greater choice
SYDNEY August 1, 2011: OHKI, one of Australia's fastest growing online consumer electronics retailers, has this week announced it will now offer a range of home appliances products from major brands available now through its online store at OHKI.com.au.
The expanded product range will include a number of cooking, food preparation and other homeware products from high profile home brands including Breville and Kambrook.
Co-founder and Director of OHKI, Lucas McEntee, said the home appliances offering will meet demand from Australians who want to take advantage of online shopping savings.
"OHKI now offers more than 400 products and will continue to expand its range to offer Australians the best choice of electronics and home appliances available anywhere," he said.
McEntee also said a more dynamic and challenging economy is driving consumers to consider their purchase decision more carefully as more online retailers enter the market to meet the growing demand.
"Australians are demanding cheaper products, but they also want the ability to shop, browse and compare products in the one place. OHKI's aim is to make online shopping an easier, more consistent and far more time effective by offering everything in one place, OHKI.com.au," McEntee added.
OHKI now offers products from leading brands under the following categories:
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer and home appliances dedicated to offering customers with choice in terms of product ranges at the best value and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans