Discussion Will Include the Benefits of PCIe SSDs in Enterprise Storage and Server Applications and How the Latest Z-Drive Addresses This Market
SAN JOSE, CA - July 26, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 2 at 5:00pm ET (2:00pm PT).
Ryan Petersen, CEO, will provide an overview of the evolving market for PCIe based SSDs as well as unveil the company's newest enterprise-class PCIe storage solution, the Z-Drive R4.
All interested parties can join the call by dialing (877) 372-0867 or (253) 237-1170 and reference conference ID 86856684, or listen to the live audio webcast of the conference call by visiting the investor relations events conference call section of the OCZ website at http://www.ocztechnology.com. Please call-in or connect 15 minutes prior to the call. The conference call will be archived for replay until August 9, 2011. To access the archived conference call, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and enter replay passcode 86856684. The webcast will be archived for replay.
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio