Discussion Will Include the Benefits of PCIe SSDs in Enterprise Storage and Server Applications and How the Latest Z-Drive Addresses This Market
SAN JOSE, CA - July 26, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 2 at 5:00pm ET (2:00pm PT).
Ryan Petersen, CEO, will provide an overview of the evolving market for PCIe based SSDs as well as unveil the company's newest enterprise-class PCIe storage solution, the Z-Drive R4.
All interested parties can join the call by dialing (877) 372-0867 or (253) 237-1170 and reference conference ID 86856684, or listen to the live audio webcast of the conference call by visiting the investor relations events conference call section of the OCZ website at http://www.ocztechnology.com. Please call-in or connect 15 minutes prior to the call. The conference call will be archived for replay until August 9, 2011. To access the archived conference call, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and enter replay passcode 86856684. The webcast will be archived for replay.
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017