Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader. The reader takes advantage of performance benefits offered by USB 3.0 technology, allowing for faster data download times.
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader supports multiple card formats including the newer high-capacity SDXC. With its quick and easy plug-and-play design, it delivers up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed for high-resolution images, large data files and more making it ideal for serious enthusiasts who need a fast and reliable data transfer device. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
"The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader's ability to handle multiple card formats combined with its small form factor makes it perfect for use at home, on the road or in the office," said Andrew Ewing, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. "It is the essential device for reading higher-speed cards currently offered in the market and a convenient way to move photos, music, data and more between multiple platforms."
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader comes with a three-foot USB 3.0 cable. It is backed by a two-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader Features and Specifications:
Portable: convenient small size
Versatile: works with the following Flash card formats:
o CF Type I (UDMA 0-6)
o CF Type II (UDMA 0-6)
o SDHC UHS-I
o SDXC UHS-I
o Memory Stick
o Memory Stick PRO
o Memory Stick Duo
o Memory Stick PRO Duo
o Memory Stick M2
Requirements: system with USB 3.0 port
Backwards Compatible: with USB 2.0
Dimensions: 3.66" x 2.07" x 0.63" (93.17mm x 52.68mm x 16.00mm)
Speed Rating: USB 3.0, up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed
Operating Temperature: 32º to 140ºF / 0º to 60ºC
Storage Temperature: -4º to 185ºF / -20º to 85ºC
Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Making sense of Taylor Swift's decision to pull music from Spotify
- Animal-inspired robots could be used to help explore space
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project