Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader. The reader takes advantage of performance benefits offered by USB 3.0 technology, allowing for faster data download times.
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader supports multiple card formats including the newer high-capacity SDXC. With its quick and easy plug-and-play design, it delivers up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed for high-resolution images, large data files and more making it ideal for serious enthusiasts who need a fast and reliable data transfer device. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
"The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader's ability to handle multiple card formats combined with its small form factor makes it perfect for use at home, on the road or in the office," said Andrew Ewing, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. "It is the essential device for reading higher-speed cards currently offered in the market and a convenient way to move photos, music, data and more between multiple platforms."
The Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader comes with a three-foot USB 3.0 cable. It is backed by a two-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston USB 3.0 Media Reader Features and Specifications:
Portable: convenient small size
Versatile: works with the following Flash card formats:
o CF Type I (UDMA 0-6)
o CF Type II (UDMA 0-6)
o SDHC UHS-I
o SDXC UHS-I
o Memory Stick
o Memory Stick PRO
o Memory Stick Duo
o Memory Stick PRO Duo
o Memory Stick M2
Requirements: system with USB 3.0 port
Backwards Compatible: with USB 2.0
Dimensions: 3.66" x 2.07" x 0.63" (93.17mm x 52.68mm x 16.00mm)
Speed Rating: USB 3.0, up to 5.0Gb/s data transfer speed
Operating Temperature: 32º to 140ºF / 0º to 60ºC
Storage Temperature: -4º to 185ºF / -20º to 85ºC
Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- Facebook expects big things from next step: virtual reality
- Microsoft says PC to Xbox One game streaming is 'challenging'
- Microsoft trying to find ways to boost Xbox One, game sales in China
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia