While iPad 2 is great for reading and playing games, it is not quite as good for writing and creating presentation unless you are an expert in typing on a virtual keyboard. LUXA2 understands the needs of some people to add a real keyboard to their iPads to increase productivity. Therefore, we are releasing our state-of-art SlimBT Bluetooth Keyboard to accommodate some people's demanding lifestyle.
LUXA2 has gone above and beyond this time with its SlimBT Bluetooth keyboard. It has many well thought out features including long lasting lithium-ion battery, slim and portable design and responsive user-friendly key mechanisms. The keys are made of hard plastic so they are really similar to Apple's wired and wireless keyboards. Scissor-type key mechanisms ensure a responsive typing experience without any accidental double-characters. The wrist rest creates a comfortable surface for typing. What's better, you can include SlimBT in any folio style iPad and iPad 2 case for easy carrying.
Mobility is key for an active person who doesn't want to carry around a heavey conventional laptop. Experience faster chatting and texting with a wireless keyboard. More importantly, If you want to turn your iPad 2 into a beautiful and productive machine, SlimBT is for you!
LUXA2, a Division of Thermaltake, was created in 2009, with characteristics of simplicity, luxury, and unique lifestyle. The core design theory of LUXA2 starts from simple shapes blending with luxury elements, which create the unique lifestyle for different segments within the society such as Creative Pro, Mobile Blogger, Leisure Seeker, Hip Newbie, Entertainment Junkie, and Apple's Mac Lovers.
LUXA2 represent an emerging trend of "individuality" in the world. Not only do people need function, but they also need aesthetic appeal. This is what LUXA2 has achieved. Exquisite craftsmanship with aesthetic and elegant design style is a promise and commitment from LUXA2. Thus, the Simplicity, Luxury and Lifestyle of LUXA2 creates a Uniquely You.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- AMD announce Liquid VR, with the goal of removing latency from VR
- Valve announces its Source 2 engine, 'free to content developers'
- Gartner: Smartphone sales topped more than 1 billion in 2014
- Sony says free-to-play growing part of digital business
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams