CompuExpert, a division of Digital Interactive Systems Corp., today announced the Sharkoon X-Tactic SR will begin shipping August 16 in North America, and will be available exclusively from Amazon.com. The latest in the award-winning line of specially designed gaming headsets delivers the ultimate in multi-directional audio performance for maximum immersion and combat advantage, yet is incredibly lightweight for continued comfort over long hours of gameplay. Experience a whole new world of crushing explosions, screaming commands and powerful game sound output through the Sound Control Unit (SCU) with the new 3D Sound Expander.
The X-Tatic SR features Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic II and Dolby Headphone, creating completely new sound dimensions that allow players to hear enemies approach from any direction. In addition, the SCU offers one additional connection for a second headset with 3.5mm jack, so two can enjoy excellent surround sound.
Regardless of whether it's a PS3, Xbox 360, PC or tablet PC, the X-Tatic SR allows you to connect to all major platforms with its extensive accessories collection. Configure your personal sound using the in-line volume controller while chatting with your friends via USB to PS3 or Xbox Live. As with all Sharkoon headsets, the X-Tatic SR is designed to remain comfortable through marathon play sessions with a cushioned headband, individually adjustable, padded cups and a flexible, detachable microphone. The USB power connection removes the need for an additional power supply.
The Sharkoon X-Tactic SR is priced at $139.99 and is available for pre-order now at Amazon.com, here. Consumers pre-ordering the Sharkoon X-Tatic SR Gaming Headset will also receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch dock doesn't boost GPU or CPU power
- Nintendo Switch's battery built for long gaming sessions
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package