The efficient and stylish Marvel M60!
Taipei, Taiwan, JULY 28 2011 - Look no further than the SP/ Silicon Marvel M60, for experiencing the ultimate high speed USB 3.0 flash drive! Leading memory storage brand SP/Silicon Power today introduces its highest read/write speed USB 3.0 flash drive to date, the Marvel M60. The product hits a new milestone among SP USB 3.0 flash drive series by giving a read capability of up to 100/MB/sec. Encased in a uniquely designed, metallic exterior, the Marvel M60 is the consumer's choice, both inside and out!
The USB 3.0 Speed Evolution: Super High Transfer Efficiency
SP devotes itself developing USB 3.0 products in line with market demands for transfer efficiency. With one of the highest efficiency USB 3.0 interfaces out there, the Marvel M60 offers a maximum read speed of 100 MB/sec, and a maximum write speed of 70MB/sec. In this multimedia age, it's the ultimate information sharing tool!
Compact Lidless Design, Cool Metallic Exterior
With its sleek lidless design and retractable USB connector, the Marvel M60 is compact and convenient to carry around. In addition, an LED indicator light displays power on and data transfer status, and the cool metallic exterior caters to the unique tastes of consumers!
Lifetime Warranty; SP Widget Ensures Data Security
The Marvel M60 comes in a choice of either 32GB or 64GB storage capacity. Every SP flash drive product comes with a lifetime warranty, as well as SP Widget application software, providing 7 major back up and security tools. A 60 day free trial of Norton Antivirus 2011 is also provided, to further ensure value-added services in security and convenience to the consumers. For more information, please see the SP/Silicon Power website: http://www.silicon-power.com
- Data transfer rate:
- read speed of 100MB/sec (USB3.0 mode); 30MB/sec (USB2.0 mode)
- write speed of 70MB/sec (USB3.0 mode); 20MB/sec (USB2.0 mode)
- USB 3.0 interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Electro-plated metallic exterior
- Lidless design, retractable USB connector
- Usable on plugging in, no additional power source required
- LED indicator light, displaying operating status
- Free download SP Widget, providing 7major back-up and security tools
- Dimensions: 73mm x 22mm x 9mm
- Weight: 15g
- Interface: compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating temperature: 0° C - 70° C
- Color: Silver
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists in International Business, Global Marketing, and Technical Engineering of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market to reach the worldwide market.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC