AVADirect has become an official reseller of G.Skill Memory products. The Taiwanese-based company primarily deals in computer memory, and is renowned within the overclocking community. What makes G.Skill different from the rest is a combination of price, performance, and ability to squeeze every last megahertz from their RAM via overclocking. The company was established in 1989 by a group of PC enthusiasts as a way to compete with large corporations that bloated memory prices due availability. Everything changed as new companies emerged on the market, G.Skill being one of them, and offering a different edge to computer hardware. They gave their first stab at solid state disks in 2008 providing 32GB and 64GB capacities. Since then, they have not released any solid disks, but instead have concentrated on the memory line. Memory classes such as: Standard Desktop Memory (with and withour head spreaders), SODIMM, Extreme Series, Ripjaw, and Ripjaw X Series. We are excited to add G.Skill to our list of partners and look forward to the new, ground breaking products they will provide.
To view more information click here
To view all G.Skill products we carry click G.Skill Memory at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league