VERTEX3D, a brand of AMD graphics card, today launches a new series of VTX3D HD6670/6570 Digital Streamer Edition. VTX3D HD6670/6570 Digital Streamer Edition combines digital TV content with computer, using FlexiTV technology designed by Mirics.
By utilizing Window Media Center, the latest VTX3D Digital Streamer Edition can easily extend the home entertainment experience from TV to the PC. DVB-T TV signal support enable users to watch the free digital TV program on PC in HD/SD quality, allowing a casual, fun enjoyment without the limitations of a conventional TV.
The VTX3D HD6670 Digital Streamer Edition supports 1GB of the latest GDDR5 memory, and is clocked at 800MHz core speed and 1000MHz memory speed. The HD6570 Digital Streamer Edition is fitted with 1GB of DDR3 memory and clocked at 650MHz core speed and 667 MHz x2 memory speed. Both cards emphasize the amazing graphics performance with the latest DirectX 11 technology, allowing gamers to easily experience lifelike 3D visual effects.
With AMD HD3D technology, you can enjoy 3D Blu-ray movies in vivid color and rich detail. Also, Unified Video Decoder 3 (UVD3) technology enriches Blu-ray movies or other HD content at full 1080p display resolution and beyond. HDMI 1.4 delivers high quality in Decode Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio format.
Take advantage of the well-known AMD App Acceleration technology and make the speed of video encoding, transcoding and upscaling much faster, by allowing the GPU to share compute tasks with the CPU, bringing the best in productivity and gaming.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now