Premium, Certified OWC DDR3 1333MHz 4GB and 8GB Upgrade Kits offer savings of up to 76% vs. factory installed
July 21, 2011, Woodstock, IL -- Other World Computing (OWC®) http://www.macsales.com, a leading zero emissions Mac® and PC technology company, announced today the immediate ordering availability of OWC 4GB and 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Upgrades for all new Mid 2011 Mac mini models announced by Apple® yesterday. The OWC 8GB Memory Upgrade Kit offers owners of the newest Macintosh® mini models savings of up 76% versus the factory installed 8GB option.
OWC Memory Upgrades for Mid 2011 Mac mini 2.0GHz, 2.3GHz, 2.5GHz or 2.7GHz Intel i5 or i7 models:
OWC 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit (2 x 4GB matched memory modules) - $38.97 or as low as $34.99 after OWC offered factory 2 x 1GB memory trade-in rebate.
Up to $65 less vs. factory 4GB option for 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
OWC 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit (2 x 4GB matched memory modules) - $84.99 or as low as $70.99 after OWC offered factory 2 x 2GB memory trade-in rebate.
Up to $229 less vs. factory 8GB options for all Mid 2011 Mac mini models.
OWC Memory upgrades for the new Mid 2011 Mac mini are available for immediate ordering at: http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/memory/Apple_Mac_mini/DDR3_1333
Full product and ordering information for OWC Memory, internal drive upgrades up to 1.0TB, internal OWC Mercury SSD upgrades up to 480GB, and other accessories for all Mac minis from 2006 up to and including the new 2011 models is available at: http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/mac-mini/
"We're very pleased to immediately offer new mini owners memory upgrades with dramatic savings versus factory options," said Larry O'Connor, Founder and CEO, Other World Computing. "We're also looking forward in the near future to continuing our streak of providing memory upgrades for these new minis that offer up to double the factory maximum RAM."
OWC - The Trusted Name in Mac Memory
OWC memory upgrades are available from 16MB to 96GB for nearly every current and past Apple notebook and desktop computer manufactured during the past twenty years. By maintaining an active state-of-the-art test lab (http://eshop.macsales.com/memory/OWC_Test_Lab), OWC ensures its memory upgrades offer the highest product quality and reliability and backs them with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty.
OWC's independent memory benchmarks testing on a wide variety of Mac computers consistently demonstrates that having more memory provides higher real-world performance. OWC memory performance gains are even more apparent when using memory intensive applications, such as audio/video, photo, 3D modeling, and other applications, where OWC memory upgrades offer the best performance for the investment.
The full line of OWC Memory for Apple Macintosh desktop, towers, and laptops, as well as a compatibility guide for the correct upgrades for each specific Apple model, can be found online at http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/apple/memory/.
About Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988 and features one of the largest online catalogs of computer, iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad® enhancement products through its e-commerce portal http://www.macsales.com. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, OWC also provides extensive US based technical support for Macintosh users around the world as well as Internet access via http://www.fastermac.net and http://www.owc.net
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015