IRVINE, Calif., July 1, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ending July 1, 2011 after the close of market on the NYSE on Thursday, July 21, 2011. The investment community conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast live over the Internet that day at 2 p.m. Pacific/5 p.m. Eastern. The live and archived conference call webcast can be accessed online at http://www.westerndigital.com/investor, click on "Conference Calls." The telephone replay dial-in number is 866.501.8774 in the U.S. or +1.203.369.1854 for international callers.
WD, one of the storage industry's pioneers and long-time leaders, provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. The company designs and produces reliable, high-performance hard drives and solid state drives that keep users' data accessible and secure from loss. Its advanced technologies are configured into applications for client and enterprise computing, embedded systems and consumer electronics, as well as its own consumer storage and home entertainment products.
Latest News Posts
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience