Today, HIS launches the HIS 6770 IceQ X Turbo, offering the HIS awarding-winning cooling and overclocking technology. Loaded with core speed at 850MHz and memory speed at 4,800MHz, the HIS 6770 IceQ X transfers serious high-definition gaming frame rates. The HIS 6770 IceQ X Turbo even over-clocked its core clock to 880MHz and memory clock to 5,000MHz, delivering ultra-high bandwidth in gaming.
HIS 6770 IceQ X Features & Advantages: [list]IceQ X Cooling technology - An innovative air-cooling technology that uses a 9.2cm silent fan to maximize cooling capacity and performance.
AMD Eyefinity Technology- Feel truly in the game with AMD Eyefinity technology, an immersive experience that expands your game across up to five displays. Welcome to surround sight.
DirectX 11 Evolved Technology- Play the latest DirectX 11 games in amazing detail with AMD Radeon HD 6700 Graphics. With winning performance, advanced technologies and full DirectX 11 support, you're ready to dominate the competition.
AMD App Acceleration Technology- Get more from your system than incredible gaming. Unleash even the most demanding applications and tap into stunning video quality with AMD App Acceleration.
Latest News Posts
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards