Today, HIS launches the HIS 6770 IceQ X Turbo, offering the HIS awarding-winning cooling and overclocking technology. Loaded with core speed at 850MHz and memory speed at 4,800MHz, the HIS 6770 IceQ X transfers serious high-definition gaming frame rates. The HIS 6770 IceQ X Turbo even over-clocked its core clock to 880MHz and memory clock to 5,000MHz, delivering ultra-high bandwidth in gaming.
HIS 6770 IceQ X Features & Advantages: [list]IceQ X Cooling technology - An innovative air-cooling technology that uses a 9.2cm silent fan to maximize cooling capacity and performance.
AMD Eyefinity Technology- Feel truly in the game with AMD Eyefinity technology, an immersive experience that expands your game across up to five displays. Welcome to surround sight.
DirectX 11 Evolved Technology- Play the latest DirectX 11 games in amazing detail with AMD Radeon HD 6700 Graphics. With winning performance, advanced technologies and full DirectX 11 support, you're ready to dominate the competition.
AMD App Acceleration Technology- Get more from your system than incredible gaming. Unleash even the most demanding applications and tap into stunning video quality with AMD App Acceleration.
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers