Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their new MasterDrive KX3, a 1.8" SSD for the emerging notebook and tablet markets.
As laptops get thinner and lighter, the demand for smaller, thinner components follows suit. The fact that this product is also silent, more rugged, has better performance and better battery life only adds to the allure of the mobile SSDs.
This SATA II capable drive offers all those features and more. Requiring only 3.3V and measuring 5mm in thickness, the MasterDrive KX3 can perform sequential read/write speeds of 250 MB/s and 140 MB/s respectively.
In smaller spaces, thermal concerns often arise but the MasterDrive KX3 can take the heat. Available as option, the KX3 can be built to handle extended temperature ranges from -40ºC to 85ºC.Encased in metal enclosure and designed with carefully selected extended thermal range components, the MasterDrive KX3 was engineered to withstand the full industrial temperature range.
Super Talent is actively pursues the latest storage trends in the market and responds by creating products that push the envelope and meet the needs of our customers.
Available now in capacity ranges from 32GB to 256GB.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications