Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their new MasterDrive KX3, a 1.8" SSD for the emerging notebook and tablet markets.
As laptops get thinner and lighter, the demand for smaller, thinner components follows suit. The fact that this product is also silent, more rugged, has better performance and better battery life only adds to the allure of the mobile SSDs.
This SATA II capable drive offers all those features and more. Requiring only 3.3V and measuring 5mm in thickness, the MasterDrive KX3 can perform sequential read/write speeds of 250 MB/s and 140 MB/s respectively.
In smaller spaces, thermal concerns often arise but the MasterDrive KX3 can take the heat. Available as option, the KX3 can be built to handle extended temperature ranges from -40ºC to 85ºC.Encased in metal enclosure and designed with carefully selected extended thermal range components, the MasterDrive KX3 was engineered to withstand the full industrial temperature range.
Super Talent is actively pursues the latest storage trends in the market and responds by creating products that push the envelope and meet the needs of our customers.
Available now in capacity ranges from 32GB to 256GB.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Tesla promises to unveil new product on April 30, and it's not a car
- Two federal officers charged with bitcoin during investigation
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi