Cooler Master provides a first look at the new Cosmos II as Maximum PC's Dream Machine computer chassis of choice for the year 2011. This prototype build was rushed to Maximum PC's doors just in time for the selection process. It proceeded to quickly best the competition to become the ultimate favorite for this year's Dream Machine build. Following this prestigious announcement, Smooth Creations adorned the Cosmos II in chic automotive-grade paint - elevating it to a level of European luxury sports cars. The original Cosmos received the prestigious title as a member of the elite Dream Machine build in 2007. This year marks the return of the Cosmos name to the top with a second Dream Machine title bestowed upon its namesake.
A New Era Begins
Built upon the success of the original Cosmos, the Cosmos II is engineered to ensure that it benefits from the four years following the first Cosmos release. A titan unparalleled by its peers, it showcases a hybrid aluminum construction complete with automotive style aluminum doors and other advances in innovation. This includes the areas of cable management, overall cooling, and chamber-based cooling. It comes with an impressive aluminum build, matte Jet Black finish, and unique new styling. Senior Product & Marketing Manager, Bryant Nguyen, expressed his excitement as he said, "It is with great pleasure that we accept our place as a member of Maximum PC's Dream Machine for 2011. The Cosmos II represents the culmination of efforts from our global teams. We are anxiously awaiting its arrival and we look forward to sharing more information with our users as the release date approaches."
This Maximum PC feature is a taste of things to come as retail customers will be able to obtain the Cosmos II worldwide via online and retail locations in early October 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook has a crazy number of members: 1.49B monthly users
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10