Cooler Master provides a first look at the new Cosmos II as Maximum PC's Dream Machine computer chassis of choice for the year 2011. This prototype build was rushed to Maximum PC's doors just in time for the selection process. It proceeded to quickly best the competition to become the ultimate favorite for this year's Dream Machine build. Following this prestigious announcement, Smooth Creations adorned the Cosmos II in chic automotive-grade paint - elevating it to a level of European luxury sports cars. The original Cosmos received the prestigious title as a member of the elite Dream Machine build in 2007. This year marks the return of the Cosmos name to the top with a second Dream Machine title bestowed upon its namesake.
A New Era Begins
Built upon the success of the original Cosmos, the Cosmos II is engineered to ensure that it benefits from the four years following the first Cosmos release. A titan unparalleled by its peers, it showcases a hybrid aluminum construction complete with automotive style aluminum doors and other advances in innovation. This includes the areas of cable management, overall cooling, and chamber-based cooling. It comes with an impressive aluminum build, matte Jet Black finish, and unique new styling. Senior Product & Marketing Manager, Bryant Nguyen, expressed his excitement as he said, "It is with great pleasure that we accept our place as a member of Maximum PC's Dream Machine for 2011. The Cosmos II represents the culmination of efforts from our global teams. We are anxiously awaiting its arrival and we look forward to sharing more information with our users as the release date approaches."
This Maximum PC feature is a taste of things to come as retail customers will be able to obtain the Cosmos II worldwide via online and retail locations in early October 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo delays The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U into 2016
- James Bond's 'Spectre' teased in first trailer
- Slack rolling out two-factor authentication after data breach
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi