Cooler Master provides a first look at the new Cosmos II as Maximum PC's Dream Machine computer chassis of choice for the year 2011. This prototype build was rushed to Maximum PC's doors just in time for the selection process. It proceeded to quickly best the competition to become the ultimate favorite for this year's Dream Machine build. Following this prestigious announcement, Smooth Creations adorned the Cosmos II in chic automotive-grade paint - elevating it to a level of European luxury sports cars. The original Cosmos received the prestigious title as a member of the elite Dream Machine build in 2007. This year marks the return of the Cosmos name to the top with a second Dream Machine title bestowed upon its namesake.
A New Era Begins
Built upon the success of the original Cosmos, the Cosmos II is engineered to ensure that it benefits from the four years following the first Cosmos release. A titan unparalleled by its peers, it showcases a hybrid aluminum construction complete with automotive style aluminum doors and other advances in innovation. This includes the areas of cable management, overall cooling, and chamber-based cooling. It comes with an impressive aluminum build, matte Jet Black finish, and unique new styling. Senior Product & Marketing Manager, Bryant Nguyen, expressed his excitement as he said, "It is with great pleasure that we accept our place as a member of Maximum PC's Dream Machine for 2011. The Cosmos II represents the culmination of efforts from our global teams. We are anxiously awaiting its arrival and we look forward to sharing more information with our users as the release date approaches."
This Maximum PC feature is a taste of things to come as retail customers will be able to obtain the Cosmos II worldwide via online and retail locations in early October 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect