ENERMAX is proud to announce the release of all new CPU Cooler line, ETS-T40 series. It has world leading thermal resistance value down to an incredible 0.09°C/W. With patented VGF, SEF, HDT, and VEF design, plus ENERMAX renowned Twister-bearing fan, ETS-T40 can easily cool down hot-spoil heavy-duty CPU without adding system noise. The unique spoilers design redirects the air through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 52 fins to maximize air convection rate and remove the heat that conventional design cannot reach.
vStack Effect Flow (patented): By applying Bernoulli's Law, the four bumps at the exhaust area enhance the air speed, pressure, and its direction to enforce the heat transfer. Bernoulli's Law is applied in aviation industry to design airplane's wing. ENERMAX RD team ingeniously uses this aerodynamic physics on fins to enhance the airflow without adding fan speed.
wVacuum Effect Flow: A unique design creates an air channel with fin flaps, forcing the air go through the fins and bringing the additional air into the heat sink. Besides our fin design, ETS-T40's four ø6mm heat pipes with Directed Touch Technology (patented) rapidly bring the heat away from CPU to fins and eliminate any CPU hot spot to ensure system reliability under heavy-duty computing application.
Equipped with ENERMAX Twister-bearing fan w/PWM control, ETS-T40 offers ultra-silence and durability performance. Furthermore, it contains additional pair solid metal springs accessory for optional dual fan installation to support extreme non-stop system redundancy cooling requirement, universal brackets to meet the newest sockets on the market such as Intel LGA 775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1, and high thermal conductivity grease Dow Corning TC-5121 to ensure the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heat sink.
ENERMAX ETS-T40 CPU Cooler has three models with different fan design (dual color LED, single color LED, non-LED).
ETS-T40-VD MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TA MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TB MSRP USD 39.99
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives