ENERMAX is proud to announce the release of all new CPU Cooler line, ETS-T40 series. It has world leading thermal resistance value down to an incredible 0.09°C/W. With patented VGF, SEF, HDT, and VEF design, plus ENERMAX renowned Twister-bearing fan, ETS-T40 can easily cool down hot-spoil heavy-duty CPU without adding system noise. The unique spoilers design redirects the air through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 52 fins to maximize air convection rate and remove the heat that conventional design cannot reach.
vStack Effect Flow (patented): By applying Bernoulli's Law, the four bumps at the exhaust area enhance the air speed, pressure, and its direction to enforce the heat transfer. Bernoulli's Law is applied in aviation industry to design airplane's wing. ENERMAX RD team ingeniously uses this aerodynamic physics on fins to enhance the airflow without adding fan speed.
wVacuum Effect Flow: A unique design creates an air channel with fin flaps, forcing the air go through the fins and bringing the additional air into the heat sink. Besides our fin design, ETS-T40's four ø6mm heat pipes with Directed Touch Technology (patented) rapidly bring the heat away from CPU to fins and eliminate any CPU hot spot to ensure system reliability under heavy-duty computing application.
Equipped with ENERMAX Twister-bearing fan w/PWM control, ETS-T40 offers ultra-silence and durability performance. Furthermore, it contains additional pair solid metal springs accessory for optional dual fan installation to support extreme non-stop system redundancy cooling requirement, universal brackets to meet the newest sockets on the market such as Intel LGA 775/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1, and high thermal conductivity grease Dow Corning TC-5121 to ensure the best thermal conduction between CPU and the heat sink.
ENERMAX ETS-T40 CPU Cooler has three models with different fan design (dual color LED, single color LED, non-LED).
ETS-T40-VD MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TA MSRP USD 49.99
ETS-T40-TB MSRP USD 39.99
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller