Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today announced the 2.5" SATAIII MX-DS FUSION Series SSD for budget conscious enthusiasts. MX Technology releases the DS FUSION series adding up to its SATAIII line-up after the DS TURBO series. This series comes at a price point that is friendly to budget-conscious users.
Advanced high speed SATAIII interface has been implemented in newer systems to remove previous performance bottleneck. The MX-DS FUSION Series is perfect to take advantage of that higher speed interface offering unparalleled level of performance. This series delivers performance that maximizes the throughput of a SATA III 6Gb/s interface with balanced read/write speeds. It supports DuraClass and DuraWrite technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance and low power consumption. DuraWrite technology optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling also extends the overall endurance. It maintains backwards compatibility with existing SATA II 3.0 Gb/s and SATA I 1.5 Gb/s interfaces.
The MX-MD FUSION drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 540MB/s read and 510MB/s write along with the maximum of 80,000 IOPS, low power consumption (stand-by 1.6W / active up to 2.8W) and superior durability (2.0 million MTBF) compared to previous generation SATA 3Gb/s drives.
The Mach Xtreme DS FUSION series comes in 60GB and 120GB versions backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS FUSION Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 540MB/s (60GB up to 530MB/s)
Max. Write Performance up to 510MB/s (60GB up to 490MB/s)
IOPS up to 80,000
Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active up to 2.8W
MTBF: 2.0 million hours
Capacity: 60GB (MXSSD3MDSF-60G) and 120GB (MXSSD3MDSF-120G)
Warranty: 2 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015