Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today announced the 2.5" SATAIII MX-DS FUSION Series SSD for budget conscious enthusiasts. MX Technology releases the DS FUSION series adding up to its SATAIII line-up after the DS TURBO series. This series comes at a price point that is friendly to budget-conscious users.
Advanced high speed SATAIII interface has been implemented in newer systems to remove previous performance bottleneck. The MX-DS FUSION Series is perfect to take advantage of that higher speed interface offering unparalleled level of performance. This series delivers performance that maximizes the throughput of a SATA III 6Gb/s interface with balanced read/write speeds. It supports DuraClass and DuraWrite technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance and low power consumption. DuraWrite technology optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling also extends the overall endurance. It maintains backwards compatibility with existing SATA II 3.0 Gb/s and SATA I 1.5 Gb/s interfaces.
The MX-MD FUSION drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 540MB/s read and 510MB/s write along with the maximum of 80,000 IOPS, low power consumption (stand-by 1.6W / active up to 2.8W) and superior durability (2.0 million MTBF) compared to previous generation SATA 3Gb/s drives.
The Mach Xtreme DS FUSION series comes in 60GB and 120GB versions backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS FUSION Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 540MB/s (60GB up to 530MB/s)
Max. Write Performance up to 510MB/s (60GB up to 490MB/s)
IOPS up to 80,000
Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active up to 2.8W
MTBF: 2.0 million hours
Capacity: 60GB (MXSSD3MDSF-60G) and 120GB (MXSSD3MDSF-120G)
Warranty: 2 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology