Eurocom Corporation, a developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks is adding AMD's newest AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPU to their extensive options list of high performance notebook computers. Eurocom will offer both HD 6970M and HD 6990M in its products. The addition of the AMD Radeon HD 6990M offers users a new level of high performance GPU computing in single and CrossFireX (dual) configurations. Eurocom will also offer the AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPUs separately to existing customers as an upgrade option.
"Together with support from Eurocom, AMD is able to provide notebook users with the world's fastest single mobile graphics processor - AMD Radeon HD 6990M," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager of the graphics division, AMD. "AMD's graphics offer massive computing power for mobile users and hardcore gamers can experience even more gaming performance through AMD CrossFireX technology."
The addition of the AMD Radeon HD 6990M, the highest performing mobile solution from AMD, gives Eurocom customers a more complete choice of video processor options to configure into their new Eurocom system or upgrade into their existing system. The addition of the AMD Radeon 6990M GPUs in single and CrossFireX offers users another choice of video processor options to fit any preference or performance level.
"Eurocom has been working together with AMD team for many years now in both embedded and non-embedded projects. In the past we integrated AMD processors and ATi graphics solutions into a number of our systems. The AMD Radeon HD 6990M will enhance the capability of our products and offer customers a wider selection of GPU solutions" said Mark Bialic, President of Eurocom.
About AMD Radeon HD 6990M
The new AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPU is the most powerful single mobile GPU from AMD. Harness the incredible power of two GPUs with AMD CrossFireX technology, with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, 1.6 teraflops of compute power and 1120 stream processors times 2! For maximum performance Eurocom supports two AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPUs in CrossFireX in specific systems.
Featuring great tessellation performance, advanced DirectCompute support, Shader Model 5, texture compression and OpenCL support for true to life game play.
AMD Radeon HD 6990M are supported by the award winning AMD Catalyst driver updates that enable new features and performance improvements every month.
AMD Radeon HD 6990M Specs:
Stream Processor Units: 1120
Compute Power: 1.6 TFLOPS
Transistor Count: 1.7 Billion
Engine Clock Speed: 715 MHz
Bus Width: 256 bit
Memory Clock Speed: 900 MHz
Memory Size: 2 GB GDDR5
Memory Bandwidth (max): 115.2 GB/s
AMD HD 6990M Supports the following technologies:
OpenCL 1.1 Support
AMD CrossfireX Support
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
Stereo 3D Gaming Support
Blu-ray 3D Support
Display Port 12
Eurocom Models Supporting AMD Radeon HD 6990M:
EUROCOM Panther 3.0
Latest News Posts
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications