Eurocom Corporation, a developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks is adding AMD's newest AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPU to their extensive options list of high performance notebook computers. Eurocom will offer both HD 6970M and HD 6990M in its products. The addition of the AMD Radeon HD 6990M offers users a new level of high performance GPU computing in single and CrossFireX (dual) configurations. Eurocom will also offer the AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPUs separately to existing customers as an upgrade option.
"Together with support from Eurocom, AMD is able to provide notebook users with the world's fastest single mobile graphics processor - AMD Radeon HD 6990M," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager of the graphics division, AMD. "AMD's graphics offer massive computing power for mobile users and hardcore gamers can experience even more gaming performance through AMD CrossFireX technology."
The addition of the AMD Radeon HD 6990M, the highest performing mobile solution from AMD, gives Eurocom customers a more complete choice of video processor options to configure into their new Eurocom system or upgrade into their existing system. The addition of the AMD Radeon 6990M GPUs in single and CrossFireX offers users another choice of video processor options to fit any preference or performance level.
"Eurocom has been working together with AMD team for many years now in both embedded and non-embedded projects. In the past we integrated AMD processors and ATi graphics solutions into a number of our systems. The AMD Radeon HD 6990M will enhance the capability of our products and offer customers a wider selection of GPU solutions" said Mark Bialic, President of Eurocom.
About AMD Radeon HD 6990M
The new AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPU is the most powerful single mobile GPU from AMD. Harness the incredible power of two GPUs with AMD CrossFireX technology, with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, 1.6 teraflops of compute power and 1120 stream processors times 2! For maximum performance Eurocom supports two AMD Radeon HD 6990M GPUs in CrossFireX in specific systems.
Featuring great tessellation performance, advanced DirectCompute support, Shader Model 5, texture compression and OpenCL support for true to life game play.
AMD Radeon HD 6990M are supported by the award winning AMD Catalyst driver updates that enable new features and performance improvements every month.
AMD Radeon HD 6990M Specs:
Stream Processor Units: 1120
Compute Power: 1.6 TFLOPS
Transistor Count: 1.7 Billion
Engine Clock Speed: 715 MHz
Bus Width: 256 bit
Memory Clock Speed: 900 MHz
Memory Size: 2 GB GDDR5
Memory Bandwidth (max): 115.2 GB/s
AMD HD 6990M Supports the following technologies:
OpenCL 1.1 Support
AMD CrossfireX Support
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
Stereo 3D Gaming Support
Blu-ray 3D Support
Display Port 12
Eurocom Models Supporting AMD Radeon HD 6990M:
EUROCOM Panther 3.0
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset