Lian-Li launches the EX-P3A/B HDD bracket cooling kit and CR-26A/B card reader kit
27. November 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is launching the EX-P3A (silver) and EX-P3B (Black) HDD bracket cooling kit. The bracket is made of aluminum and sits flush against the bottom plate of the hard drive, protecting the HDD from physical damage, as well as drawing unwanted heat out of the HDD. In addition the connector face protects the HDD SATA connectors from wear and tear while extending the SATA connectors. The HDD Bracket takes up the equivalent of 1x 5.25 bay internally and will be an excellent addition to systems that run hot and need the extra protection that Lian Li provides in this compact unit.
Lian Li is also introducing the new Card reader for the front Bezel. It fits directly into a 3.5" bay on the front face of the chassis. The card reader is arranged in an elegant housing with a small LED to signal when a card is in use. The card reader supports USB2.0 and requires no extra power other than that provided over the USB cable. Card Data transfer rate is between 7000-40000Kb/s Max. The card types supported include:
SD Slot : SD, SD1.1, SD2.0, SDHC, MMC, RS-MMC, MMC Plus
MS Slot : MS, MS Duo, MS PRO, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO HS, MS PRO Duo HS.
The card reader is supported by Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Mac OS 9(Not Compatible with Windows Vista)
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched