Lian-Li launches the EX-P3A/B HDD bracket cooling kit and CR-26A/B card reader kit
27. November 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is launching the EX-P3A (silver) and EX-P3B (Black) HDD bracket cooling kit. The bracket is made of aluminum and sits flush against the bottom plate of the hard drive, protecting the HDD from physical damage, as well as drawing unwanted heat out of the HDD. In addition the connector face protects the HDD SATA connectors from wear and tear while extending the SATA connectors. The HDD Bracket takes up the equivalent of 1x 5.25 bay internally and will be an excellent addition to systems that run hot and need the extra protection that Lian Li provides in this compact unit.
Lian Li is also introducing the new Card reader for the front Bezel. It fits directly into a 3.5" bay on the front face of the chassis. The card reader is arranged in an elegant housing with a small LED to signal when a card is in use. The card reader supports USB2.0 and requires no extra power other than that provided over the USB cable. Card Data transfer rate is between 7000-40000Kb/s Max. The card types supported include:
SD Slot : SD, SD1.1, SD2.0, SDHC, MMC, RS-MMC, MMC Plus
MS Slot : MS, MS Duo, MS PRO, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO HS, MS PRO Duo HS.
The card reader is supported by Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Mac OS 9(Not Compatible with Windows Vista)
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4