Lian-Li launches the EX-P3A/B HDD bracket cooling kit and CR-26A/B card reader kit
27. November 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is launching the EX-P3A (silver) and EX-P3B (Black) HDD bracket cooling kit. The bracket is made of aluminum and sits flush against the bottom plate of the hard drive, protecting the HDD from physical damage, as well as drawing unwanted heat out of the HDD. In addition the connector face protects the HDD SATA connectors from wear and tear while extending the SATA connectors. The HDD Bracket takes up the equivalent of 1x 5.25 bay internally and will be an excellent addition to systems that run hot and need the extra protection that Lian Li provides in this compact unit.
Lian Li is also introducing the new Card reader for the front Bezel. It fits directly into a 3.5" bay on the front face of the chassis. The card reader is arranged in an elegant housing with a small LED to signal when a card is in use. The card reader supports USB2.0 and requires no extra power other than that provided over the USB cable. Card Data transfer rate is between 7000-40000Kb/s Max. The card types supported include:
SD Slot : SD, SD1.1, SD2.0, SDHC, MMC, RS-MMC, MMC Plus
MS Slot : MS, MS Duo, MS PRO, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO HS, MS PRO Duo HS.
The card reader is supported by Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Mac OS 9(Not Compatible with Windows Vista)
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- You can now play Nintendo 64 games on Xbox One
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Our 'Kingsglaive' Blu-ray giveaway is no 'Final Fantasy'
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now