Registration Fee Waived for Early Signups
Arlington, Va., July 12, 2011 - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced that registration is open for the 2012 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, scheduled January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Now through August 31, registration for the 2012 International CES is free to industry professionals. A registration fee of $100 will go into effect starting September 1, and the fee will increase to $200 at 5:01 p.m. EST December 30. Hotel rooms in Las Vegas, available through a special block for CES registrants, are currently at some of the lowest rates in years. Attendees and media can register today at CESweb.org.
The International CES attracts more than 140,000 of the top executives, retail buyers, content providers, entertainment executives, venture capitalists, engineers, government officials and media from more than 140 countries.
"We already can feel the enthusiasm surrounding the 2012 International CES as we gear up for innovative new exhibit areas that reflect the dynamic CE industry," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "More than 20,000 new products are expected to launch at the 2012 CES, along with new attractions such as the Eureka! Park and PMA@CES TechZones, reinforcing the International CES as the most important global business event of the year."
For media registration and qualification criteria, please visit CESweb.org/pressreg. Additional information on the 2012 International CES can be found on the newly refreshed CESweb.org, including hotel information to assist attendees in making their CES travel plans.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $186 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES - The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at http://www.CE.org and http://www.Innovation-Movement.com.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes