Registration Fee Waived for Early Signups
Arlington, Va., July 12, 2011 - The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced that registration is open for the 2012 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, scheduled January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Now through August 31, registration for the 2012 International CES is free to industry professionals. A registration fee of $100 will go into effect starting September 1, and the fee will increase to $200 at 5:01 p.m. EST December 30. Hotel rooms in Las Vegas, available through a special block for CES registrants, are currently at some of the lowest rates in years. Attendees and media can register today at CESweb.org.
The International CES attracts more than 140,000 of the top executives, retail buyers, content providers, entertainment executives, venture capitalists, engineers, government officials and media from more than 140 countries.
"We already can feel the enthusiasm surrounding the 2012 International CES as we gear up for innovative new exhibit areas that reflect the dynamic CE industry," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "More than 20,000 new products are expected to launch at the 2012 CES, along with new attractions such as the Eureka! Park and PMA@CES TechZones, reinforcing the International CES as the most important global business event of the year."
For media registration and qualification criteria, please visit CESweb.org/pressreg. Additional information on the 2012 International CES can be found on the newly refreshed CESweb.org, including hotel information to assist attendees in making their CES travel plans.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $186 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES - The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at http://www.CE.org and http://www.Innovation-Movement.com.
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling