Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 66mm high multi compatible CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular SILENT product portfolio. The Siberian with its super competitive pricing contains a premium aluminum heat sink and a silent 80mm fan with GELID intelligent PWM control. The cooler offers multi compatibility for AMD & Intel latest sockets. It features a compact size and is especially suitable for HTPC and small chassis. The silent fan achieves high airflow rate and the GELID intelligent PWM Control accelerates the fan speed only when it's necessary.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a warranty of 5 year. "The perfect choice of CPU cooler for system builders looking to replace the stock cooler with a single cooler that fits all platforms", said Gebhard Scherrer Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Siberian" CPU Cooler has a MSRP of USD 9.99 / Euro 6.99. It is available now.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now