Japanese cooling expert Scythe is officially confirming the compatibility between its own CPU Coolers and new sockets FM1 and AM3+. Product Development in the IT Industry is constantly evolving and in some cases implies new interfaces as well as sockets.
Brand new Mainboards for AMD A Processor Series are available on the market since a couple days. In order to assure a safe operation a proper CPU-Cooler is required, where Scythe is offering a wide spectrum of products suiting everyone's requirements. All current Scythe CPU Coolers models are therefore already compatible to the new to AMD sockets FM1 and AM3+. Users can either utilize the Scythe CPU Coolers they own or get a new CPU Cooler from the shops as no extra clips or mounting kits are required.
The following Scythe CPU Coolers are compatible AMD® socket FM1 and AM3+:
Susanoo, Mugen 3, Mine 2, Yasya, Rasetsu, Ninja 3, Grand Kama Cross, Mugen 2 Rev. B, Samurai ZZ, BIG Shuriken, Shuriken Rev. B, Kozuti, Katana 3, Katana 3 Type A
Latest News Posts
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Prepare for a career in ethical hacking with this bundle
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition