Japanese cooling expert Scythe is officially confirming the compatibility between its own CPU Coolers and new sockets FM1 and AM3+. Product Development in the IT Industry is constantly evolving and in some cases implies new interfaces as well as sockets.
Brand new Mainboards for AMD A Processor Series are available on the market since a couple days. In order to assure a safe operation a proper CPU-Cooler is required, where Scythe is offering a wide spectrum of products suiting everyone's requirements. All current Scythe CPU Coolers models are therefore already compatible to the new to AMD sockets FM1 and AM3+. Users can either utilize the Scythe CPU Coolers they own or get a new CPU Cooler from the shops as no extra clips or mounting kits are required.
The following Scythe CPU Coolers are compatible AMD® socket FM1 and AM3+:
Susanoo, Mugen 3, Mine 2, Yasya, Rasetsu, Ninja 3, Grand Kama Cross, Mugen 2 Rev. B, Samurai ZZ, BIG Shuriken, Shuriken Rev. B, Kozuti, Katana 3, Katana 3 Type A
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications