Liquid I.C.E. II is Now Available on the Shuttle® J4 4100G and J4 4100P as a Free Limited Time Only Upgrade, and on the H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs as an Upgrade Option
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 7, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of Liquid I.C.E. II, the newest edition to Shuttle's liquid cooling line, as an upgrade option on a complete system purchase at Shuttle's USA online shop.
To celebrate the launch of Shuttle's new Liquid I.C.E. II cooling kit, all Shuttle® J4 4100G and J4 4100P models purchased from Shuttle's USA online shop will receive a free upgrade to liquid cooling, from now until the end of the month.
Other models compatible with the new liquid cooling kit include the Shuttle® H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs, and Liquid I.C.E. II will be available as an optional upgrade, starting today.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis