Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ is Now Available on the ShuttleÂ® J4 4100G and J4 4100P as a Free Limited Time Only Upgrade, and on the H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs as an Upgrade Option
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 7, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™, the newest edition to Shuttle's liquid cooling line, as an upgrade option on a complete system purchase at Shuttle's USA online shop.
To celebrate the launch of Shuttle's new Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ cooling kit, all ShuttleÂ® J4 4100G and J4 4100P models purchased from Shuttle's USA online shop will receive a free upgrade to liquid cooling, from now until the end of the month.
Other models compatible with the new liquid cooling kit include the ShuttleÂ® H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs, and Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ will be available as an optional upgrade, starting today.
Latest News Posts
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- Resident Evil 7's campaign takes 14-16 hours to beat
- Worms WMD is getting an update on December 7
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair