Liquid I.C.E. II is Now Available on the Shuttle® J4 4100G and J4 4100P as a Free Limited Time Only Upgrade, and on the H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs as an Upgrade Option
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 7, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of Liquid I.C.E. II, the newest edition to Shuttle's liquid cooling line, as an upgrade option on a complete system purchase at Shuttle's USA online shop.
To celebrate the launch of Shuttle's new Liquid I.C.E. II cooling kit, all Shuttle® J4 4100G and J4 4100P models purchased from Shuttle's USA online shop will receive a free upgrade to liquid cooling, from now until the end of the month.
Other models compatible with the new liquid cooling kit include the Shuttle® H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs, and Liquid I.C.E. II will be available as an optional upgrade, starting today.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio