Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ is Now Available on the ShuttleÂ® J4 4100G and J4 4100P as a Free Limited Time Only Upgrade, and on the H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs as an Upgrade Option
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 7, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™, the newest edition to Shuttle's liquid cooling line, as an upgrade option on a complete system purchase at Shuttle's USA online shop.
To celebrate the launch of Shuttle's new Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ cooling kit, all ShuttleÂ® J4 4100G and J4 4100P models purchased from Shuttle's USA online shop will receive a free upgrade to liquid cooling, from now until the end of the month.
Other models compatible with the new liquid cooling kit include the ShuttleÂ® H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs, and Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ will be available as an optional upgrade, starting today.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand