Razer Announces Limited Edition Gear for Gamers
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle electronics peripherals, today announced a new line of merchandise designed specifically for gamers who frequent LAN parties and gaming tournaments. This limited edition series includes tees, messenger bags, a gear rack, laptop sleeves and an accessory pouch that equips gamers with gear to bring their gaming rig around.
The Razer Messenger Bag (Sling Edition) is a laptop bag that fits a 15" laptop along with an additional gaming mouse and headset for the essentials when gamers taking their gaming on the road. The Razer Messenger Bag (shoulder edition) goes all out with the packing capacity of a laptop, keyboard, mouse and headphones, allowing gamers to take their complete gaming arsenal to LAN parties and tournaments.
In addition to the main line of bags, Razergear accessories provide an add-on by offering gamers protective carrying cases for their gadgets and gaming peripherals. The Razer gear rack offers a lightweight and space-efficient solution to transporting a full set of gaming peripherals - 2 mice, a keyboard and a headset. The Razer laptop sleeve is made with a shock absorbing neoprene interior lined with a heavy duty 1608D ballistic nylon exterior, perfect for any 15" or 17" laptops. Designed for the gadget-savvy gamer in mind, the Razer accessory pouch provides a handy carrying case for music players and cell phones.
"We understand gamers have specialized needs when it comes to bringing their gear around. And after many requests from our fans, we have launched Razergear. Unlike conventional laptop bags, we've allowed them to be used flawlessly as an urban carrier for your laptop, daily essentials and gadgets; and still fulfill its role as a full-fledge LAN party companion during gaming nights." Said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, President of Razer.
"DreamHack is a lifestyle and we enjoy seeing Razer expand as a brand with new Gear. DreamHack has been working a long time with Razer and used their equipment in our tournaments." Said David Garpenstahl, Chairman of the Board (DreamHack).
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines