Razer Announces Limited Edition Gear for Gamers
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle electronics peripherals, today announced a new line of merchandise designed specifically for gamers who frequent LAN parties and gaming tournaments. This limited edition series includes tees, messenger bags, a gear rack, laptop sleeves and an accessory pouch that equips gamers with gear to bring their gaming rig around.
The Razer Messenger Bag (Sling Edition) is a laptop bag that fits a 15" laptop along with an additional gaming mouse and headset for the essentials when gamers taking their gaming on the road. The Razer Messenger Bag (shoulder edition) goes all out with the packing capacity of a laptop, keyboard, mouse and headphones, allowing gamers to take their complete gaming arsenal to LAN parties and tournaments.
In addition to the main line of bags, Razergear accessories provide an add-on by offering gamers protective carrying cases for their gadgets and gaming peripherals. The Razer gear rack offers a lightweight and space-efficient solution to transporting a full set of gaming peripherals - 2 mice, a keyboard and a headset. The Razer laptop sleeve is made with a shock absorbing neoprene interior lined with a heavy duty 1608D ballistic nylon exterior, perfect for any 15" or 17" laptops. Designed for the gadget-savvy gamer in mind, the Razer accessory pouch provides a handy carrying case for music players and cell phones.
"We understand gamers have specialized needs when it comes to bringing their gear around. And after many requests from our fans, we have launched Razergear. Unlike conventional laptop bags, we've allowed them to be used flawlessly as an urban carrier for your laptop, daily essentials and gadgets; and still fulfill its role as a full-fledge LAN party companion during gaming nights." Said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, President of Razer.
"DreamHack is a lifestyle and we enjoy seeing Razer expand as a brand with new Gear. DreamHack has been working a long time with Razer and used their equipment in our tournaments." Said David Garpenstahl, Chairman of the Board (DreamHack).
Latest News Posts
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand