CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 6, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro and H7 5800P Pro extreme performance PC models for purchase through Shuttle's USA online shop, starting today.
Ready for gamers and enthusiasts, the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro features a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 980X Extreme Edition), NVIDIA® GeForce® performance graphics (up to GeForce® GTX 580 or Radeon HD 6970), 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 16GB), and 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD.), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Architected for professionals, the Shuttle® H7 5800P Pro delivers workstation-class performance with a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 975 Extreme Edition), AMD FirePro V3700 professional graphics (up to NVIDIA® Quadro® 4000), and 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 8GB), 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package