CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 6, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro and H7 5800P Pro extreme performance PC models for purchase through Shuttle's USA online shop, starting today.
Ready for gamers and enthusiasts, the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro features a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 980X Extreme Edition), NVIDIA® GeForce® performance graphics (up to GeForce® GTX 580 or Radeon HD 6970), 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 16GB), and 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD.), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Architected for professionals, the Shuttle® H7 5800P Pro delivers workstation-class performance with a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 975 Extreme Edition), AMD FirePro V3700 professional graphics (up to NVIDIA® Quadro® 4000), and 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 8GB), 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Robots in the cockpit? Apparently, don't rule it out
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015