CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 6, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro and H7 5800P Pro extreme performance PC models for purchase through Shuttle's USA online shop, starting today.
Ready for gamers and enthusiasts, the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro features a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 980X Extreme Edition), NVIDIA® GeForce® performance graphics (up to GeForce® GTX 580 or Radeon HD 6970), 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 16GB), and 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD.), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Architected for professionals, the Shuttle® H7 5800P Pro delivers workstation-class performance with a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 975 Extreme Edition), AMD FirePro V3700 professional graphics (up to NVIDIA® Quadro® 4000), and 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 8GB), 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni