CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 6, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro and H7 5800P Pro extreme performance PC models for purchase through Shuttle's USA online shop, starting today.
Ready for gamers and enthusiasts, the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro features a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 980X Extreme Edition), NVIDIA® GeForce® performance graphics (up to GeForce® GTX 580 or Radeon HD 6970), 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 16GB), and 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD.), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Architected for professionals, the Shuttle® H7 5800P Pro delivers workstation-class performance with a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 975 Extreme Edition), AMD FirePro V3700 professional graphics (up to NVIDIA® Quadro® 4000), and 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 8GB), 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi