SAN JOSE, CA (July 7, 2011) -- Addonics Technologies (http://www.addonics.com) today announced the Addonics 1:11 HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Duplicator, which can copy up to 11 target drives from a single source or duplicate any SATA or IDE HDD drive in a 3.5" or 2.5" form factor. The HDD duplicator is an ideal solution for production or data distribution applications.
The 1:11 HDD duplicator comes in three different models and operates as a stand alone device. No computer or complex software is needed. Simply insert the master drive into the source slot and then insert up to 11 hard drives of equal or larger capacity than the master drive into the duplicator slots. Press the "copy" button on the LCD control module to start the copying process. The 1:11 HDD duplicator supports a maximum copy speed of 300 MB/sec.
The Deluxe and Deluxe-C model allow you to duplicate any 3.5" or 2.5" SATA hard drive. The Deluxe-C is more compact and lighter. Drives are loaded directly into the duplicator. The source or target drive can be either a 3.5" or 2.5" SATA drive using an optional 2.5" drive adapter or SSD.
The PRO model has the flexibility of copying any combination from any 3.5" or 2.5" SATA or IDE hard drive to eleven 3.5" or 2.5" SATA or IDE hard drives using an optional IDE removable drive tray. Drives slide into a removable drive tray with no special tools required. By adding an optional Diamond Cipher drive enclosure, users can easily make backup copies of sensitive data with bullet proof AES-256 bit encryption. The Addonics drive enclosure can also be used as drive sanitization tool to recycle used hard drives.
Prices range from $1,399 for the Deluxe-C model to $1,599 for the PRO model.
For more information, visit: http://www.addonics.com/products/Duplicator/HDU11SITDR.asp
About Addonics Technologies
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of internal/external and mobile storage products. Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat