In this age of high-definition camcorders, do you find yourself with a high speed memory card to go with your professional standard camera, but lacking an ultra-high speed card reader to complete the package? SP (Silicon Power), leading manufacturer of flash memory, today announces the launch of the all-new USB 3.0 ALL IN ONE card reader. With its universal compatibility and high speed 5 Gb/sec data transmission rate, it is the ultimate link between high-performance memory cards and storage devices for professional-level photographers.
Designed to accommodate all mainstream memory cards, the ALL IN ONE card reader is highly compatible and reliable. Containing five card slots for simultaneous read and write, it is equipped to deal with even the latest high speed SDXC UHS-1 memory card. Whether you are looking to upload every second of a high definition video or a series of high resolution action shots, the ALL IN ONE card reader will have the job done in a matter of seconds. Supporting Ultra DMA mode 7, the ALL IN ONE card reader runs on CF600X high-speed memory cards at their fastest capacity. Using the latest high speed USB 3.0 interface, it takes the stress out of transferring high definition photographs, making file saving faster and easier.
Weighing barely 55g, the USB 3.0 ALL IN ONE card reader is small and compact, designed to take up only the minimum space needed. It contains a 50cm USB cable as well as an LED power indicator: the ALL IN ONE card reader really is the epitome of convenience for the owners of desktop computers and laptops alike.
- Compatible with USB3.0, USB 2.0 devices
- Support 5Gb/s super-speed, 480 Mb/s high-speed, and 12 Mb/s full-speed transfer rates
- Five card slots that can read and write simultaneouslyo CF
o M2/micro SD/SDHC/SDXC
o MS Pro/MS Duo/MS Pro Duo/MS Pro HG/MS XC
- Support new spec card & capacityo SDXC UHS-I: upto 2TB
o MS Pro HG/MS XC: upto 32GB
o CF / Ultra DMA mode 7
- LED indicates the usage status
- With 50cm USB3.0 cable
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 73 x 50 x 13 mm
- Weight: 55g (excluding USB transmission cable)
- Support OS: Windows 2000 SP4,Windows XP SP3,Windows Vista Home Basic (32Bits),Windows
- Vista Ultimate (64Bits),Windows 7 Ultimate (32Bits),Windows 7 Ultimate (64Bits),Linux Fedora 11 (kernel 2.6.X),Mac 10.2.8,Mac 10.5.6,Mac 10.5.8,Mac 10.6.4
- Operation temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60 °C
- Color: White
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling