ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, announced its latest product offering aimed at satisfying the needs of extreme gamers. In an industry first, the company has launched the single 8GB XPG Gaming Series DDR3L 1333G Desktop overclocking memory. With a high density of 8GB and low voltage of only 1.35V, it is anticipated to provide excellent system performance and overclocking capabilities to meet the requirements of power users and overclockers.
ADATA DRAM product planning department project manager Alex Wu explained, "With the popularity of 64-bit operating systems, high-density memory is a prerequisite in many gamers' minds. We are the first to launch DDR3L 1333G high-density 8GB memory modules, achieved in the XPG Gaming Series". He further stated: "This product adopts a 1.35 volt design, to offer gamers excellent stability and efficiency and also reduce waste heat and power consumption costs". The XPG Gaming Series DDR3L 1333G desktop overclocking memory features high density and low voltage, helping gamers achieve the ultimate in system effectiveness. At the same time, the reduced power consumption leads to lower carbon emissions, resulting in greater environmental sustainability.
The XPG Gaming Series DDR3L 1333G overclocking memory uses 9-9-9-24 latency timing, and adheres to the performance and compatibility standards that ADATA memory products are known for. Its production processes are compliant with JEDEC specifications, and all memory chips used undergo a rigorous screening process. The use of high-quality circuit boards and aluminum heat sinks effectively reduces the module operating temperature, significantly extending the working life of the memory. The product is available in high-density 8GB and dual-kit 16GB package.
The new DDR3L 1333G new XPG Gaming series desktop overclocking memory modules will be distributed through select agents and distributors. For related product information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20