Created to meet the needs of graphic designers and other professionals, the IPS-paneled ASUS PA238Q joins the ProArt Series of displays as a 23", LED-backlit model with native 1920 x 1080 resolution. It reproduces 100% of the sRGB color space, with every individual monitor precision calibrated at the factory to ensure unmatched color accuracy. The PA238Q ships with ASUS-exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale software to display photos and documents in their true size on screen. In terms of ergonomics, a fully adjustable and sturdy stand complements a wide I/O range, which includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, D-sub, and multiple USB ports.
Meticulous factory calibration
Guaranteeing authentic color performance, the PA238Q's IPS panel is capable of delivering 100% of the sRGB color space, a feature pivotal in professional graphics work. IPS technology allows for 178° viewing angles, preventing color loss and wash even from extreme vertical and horizontal viewing directions. Precision individual calibration at the factory guarantees an average delta E factor lower than 5 for improved color fidelity. The internal firmware of the PA238Q uses a 10-bit lookup table for RGB coloration, going beyond the standard 8-bit table used in conventional monitors. This results in smoother and more accurate color gradation and reproduction. The contrast ratio comes in an incredible 50,000,000:1, generating true dark/light distinction and spectacular image quality. Combined with a 16:9 screen ratio, these features make the PA238Q a very capable monitor for entertainment applications such as movie viewing and gaming.
ASUS bundles exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale functionality with the PA238Q, powering true-sized displays of photos and documents on the screen. Format sizes supported by the software include A4, letter, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6", 3" x 5", and 2" x 2". It also supports alignment, centimeter and inch-based grids for added flexibility. Users can activate QuickFit via a simple hotkey at any time. This goes along picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture viewing for easier multitasking. Additionally, the PA238Q's stand integrates fully-adjustable height, tilt, swivel, and pivot, making for easier work and enjoyment. The four conveniently-located USB ports on the PA238Q (two on the side, two on the back) afford easy access to a wide range of storage devices and file formats, helping users display content instantly.
Extensive input/output options
As a fully-featured high-end monitor, the PA238Q offers a complete port and connector array. HDMI makes it effortless to insert the PA238Q into any modern multimedia and content sharing setup, while the inclusion of DisplayPort, DVI-D, and D-sub maintains connectivity options with a wide range of devices so consumers can use the monitor as a single display for multiple sources.
DISPLAY PANEL 23" (58.4cm) 1920 x 1080
DISPLAY COLOURS 16.7 million ,72% NTSC (CIE 1931)
BRIGHTNESS 250 cd/m2
CONTRAST RATIO Native 1,000:1 / ASCR 50,000,000:1
VIEWING ANGLE (CR ≥ 10) Horizontal:178°/vertical:178°
RESPONSE TIME 6ms (GTG)
MAX POWER CONSUMPTION
Latest News Posts
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles