Piercing the air with the ASUS limited edition Axe Square
Quiet cooling that delivers energy savings
Sydney, Australia, November 27, 2008 - ASUS, manufacturer of high quality thermal products, has released the new ASUS Axe Square CPU cooler.
Decorated in a dazzling gold-aureate colour that complements the unique axe shape design, this high performance cooler radiates a supreme aesthetic appeal and comes wrapped in a luxurious limited edition package. The Axe Square also serves enhanced cooling that supports exceptional overclocking performances of up to 180W - all the while continuing to retain extremely low acoustic levels through the automatic PWM function.
Featuring a 120mm LED fan, five copper C-shaped heatpipes and a mirror-polished base, the Axe Square large-scale heat dissipation surface area of up to 5500cm2 facilitates highly efficient heat transfers providing enthusiasts the ultimate cooling experience. Additionally, the Axe Square PWM function adjusts the fan speed according to the CPU's temperature, providing users an optimal operating environment at a mere 16 dBA, as well as helping to conserve energy and delivering CPU stability.
The distinctively designed ASUS Axe Square takes centre stage with its stunning gold-aureate finish harmonised by the black nickel-plated surfaces and finished in lush packaging that includes a limited-run identification card - highlighting the fine quality of the AMAzing Series.
The ASUS Axe Square will be available in Australia and New Zealand from 1 December 2008 through selected computer resellers. Recommended retail price (inc GST) AU$149, NZ$179.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream