TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the ultra portable 3G Mobile Wireless N Router, model TEW-656BRG, which shares a single Internet connection from a compatible SprintT , AT&TT , VerizonT, or other USB 3G / 3.75G modem, with multiple users.
The TEW-656BRG is one of the lightest and smallest 3G routers available; so small that it can slip into any laptop bag unnoticed. It has no battery, and can be powered directly from a laptop's USB port, eliminating the often frustrating search for an electrical outlet while on the go (it also comes with an electrical adapter). The device also features a built in hanging hook, allowing users to neatly hang the TEW-656BRG on the back of a laptop screen while working.
Designed for people on the go, this compact router connects to the Internet from any 3G / 3.75G cellular phone signal. No installation is required when the modem is auto-recognized; simply plug the 3G / 3.75G modem into the router to share an Internet connection with multiple users.
Now users can share a single 3G Internet connection while in between flights at the airport, at a job site, car pooling to work, or even on vacation with the family. Consumers need only an active Internet plan with their respective third party 3G / 3.75G Internet service provider. Connecting to the router is easy with Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS, which connects computers to the router at the touch of a button. The latest in wireless encryption protects your valuable data and it comes with a handy carrying case.
The 3G Mobile Wireless N Router, model TEW-656BRG, is currently shipping to online and retail partners.
The MSRP for the TEW-656BRG is US $99.99.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Gear VR is used by over 1 million users per month
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Boot from PCIe SSD GA-X58A-UD3R?
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio