AVADirect has recently become an authorized reseller of Sapphire Technology products. We have been incorporating Sapphire graphics cards into our system for over ten years and have one of the best relationships with the company to date. Becoming an authorized reseller is like icing on the cake, in terms of the specific programs we are eligible for. This makes it easy for us to support our customers who have purchased custom systems which displays are powered by Sapphire Technology graphics cards. They are most known for the high-end ATI HD Radeon series graphics cards that help drive the latest and greatest games released on the market. They also have a line of low-power, budget graphics cards that are discrete enough for those who do not require an abundant amount of graphics acceleration, but need enough power to run multi-displays with a hitch. We are excited to have strengthened the long lasting relationship we have had with Sapphire Technology, and look forward to the excellent products they will continue to carry.
To view more information click here and click on the third page.
To view all Sapphire Technology products we carry click Sapphire Technology Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines