AVADirect has recently become an authorized reseller of Sapphire Technology products. We have been incorporating Sapphire graphics cards into our system for over ten years and have one of the best relationships with the company to date. Becoming an authorized reseller is like icing on the cake, in terms of the specific programs we are eligible for. This makes it easy for us to support our customers who have purchased custom systems which displays are powered by Sapphire Technology graphics cards. They are most known for the high-end ATI HD Radeon series graphics cards that help drive the latest and greatest games released on the market. They also have a line of low-power, budget graphics cards that are discrete enough for those who do not require an abundant amount of graphics acceleration, but need enough power to run multi-displays with a hitch. We are excited to have strengthened the long lasting relationship we have had with Sapphire Technology, and look forward to the excellent products they will continue to carry.
To view more information click here and click on the third page.
To view all Sapphire Technology products we carry click Sapphire Technology Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives