Silicon-Power Launches the 128GB 2.5-inch SATA II Solid State Disk
Taipei, Taiwan-Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today launches its SATA II 128GB 2.5-inch Solid State Disk. The SATA II interface has 3.0Gbps bandwidth which is doubled compared with the previous SATA I interface. Also, with the new "differential-signal-amplified-system", the transfer rate can up to 300MB/s while executing the huge amount of data. Unlike the traditional hard drive, The Silicon-Power SSD has no physical contact with the storage device or moving parts, and it equipped with the most advance Wear Leveling technology to ensure the durability of usage. Furthermore, it carries shockproof and anti-vibration features, and provides user with high efficiency and gigantic capacity. The Silicon-Power SATA II 2.5" SSD can be widely used in various purposes with any critical working environments.
Silicon-Power's 2.5-inch SATA II SSD comes in a standard 2.5-inch size and the SATA II interface (downward compatible with SATA I) can easily be used on PCs, notebooks or other mobile devices which support 2.5-inch SATA/ SATA II interface. Base on the different theoretical of the storage technology, the power consumption of SSD can be 80% lower compare to the traditional hard drive. The Silicon-Power's 2.5-inch SATA II SSD has complied with Europe RoHS standards and currently available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
- Reading speed of 120MB/sec, writing speed of 70MB/sec
- Compatible with SATA II interface (Downward compatible with SATA I)
- ROHS Compliant
- High performance and reliability
- Low Power Consumption
- Shock resistance
- No noise, No latency delay and No seek error
- Dimensions:100mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
- Durability:10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Power Requirement:4.5V~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 70ºC
- Storage Temperature:-40ºC ~ 85ºC
- Humidity 8% to 95%
- Vibraion:15G peak-to-peak max
- Shock: 1500G Max
- 2 years warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Team manager sets out to create eSports player union
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog