Silicon-Power Launches the 128GB 2.5-inch SATA II Solid State Disk
Taipei, Taiwan-Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today launches its SATA II 128GB 2.5-inch Solid State Disk. The SATA II interface has 3.0Gbps bandwidth which is doubled compared with the previous SATA I interface. Also, with the new "differential-signal-amplified-system", the transfer rate can up to 300MB/s while executing the huge amount of data. Unlike the traditional hard drive, The Silicon-Power SSD has no physical contact with the storage device or moving parts, and it equipped with the most advance Wear Leveling technology to ensure the durability of usage. Furthermore, it carries shockproof and anti-vibration features, and provides user with high efficiency and gigantic capacity. The Silicon-Power SATA II 2.5" SSD can be widely used in various purposes with any critical working environments.
Silicon-Power's 2.5-inch SATA II SSD comes in a standard 2.5-inch size and the SATA II interface (downward compatible with SATA I) can easily be used on PCs, notebooks or other mobile devices which support 2.5-inch SATA/ SATA II interface. Base on the different theoretical of the storage technology, the power consumption of SSD can be 80% lower compare to the traditional hard drive. The Silicon-Power's 2.5-inch SATA II SSD has complied with Europe RoHS standards and currently available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
- Reading speed of 120MB/sec, writing speed of 70MB/sec
- Compatible with SATA II interface (Downward compatible with SATA I)
- ROHS Compliant
- High performance and reliability
- Low Power Consumption
- Shock resistance
- No noise, No latency delay and No seek error
- Dimensions:100mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm
- Durability:10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Power Requirement:4.5V~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC ~ 70ºC
- Storage Temperature:-40ºC ~ 85ºC
- Humidity 8% to 95%
- Vibraion:15G peak-to-peak max
- Shock: 1500G Max
- 2 years warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years' experience in the international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and for USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power R makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015