Club 3D B.V. brings another GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition card to market. This new Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition features the award winning CoolStream thermal solution. Three pure copper, 6 mm diameter thick heatpipes, ensuring an efficient temperature dissipation. In addition to the high quality heatpipes, two big 92 mm temperature controlled fans, provide a dramatically improved airflow (54CFM) compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design (35CFM).
No need to upgrade to an expensive third party cooler, CoolStream is all you need. The Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition comes factory overclocked with 880 MHz GPU clock speed offering on average 10% better performance compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design. The card is already available in the shops and should cost around USD 289 ex VAT.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio