Club 3D B.V. brings another GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition card to market. This new Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition features the award winning CoolStream thermal solution. Three pure copper, 6 mm diameter thick heatpipes, ensuring an efficient temperature dissipation. In addition to the high quality heatpipes, two big 92 mm temperature controlled fans, provide a dramatically improved airflow (54CFM) compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design (35CFM).
No need to upgrade to an expensive third party cooler, CoolStream is all you need. The Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition comes factory overclocked with 880 MHz GPU clock speed offering on average 10% better performance compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design. The card is already available in the shops and should cost around USD 289 ex VAT.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi