Club 3D B.V. brings another GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition card to market. This new Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition features the award winning CoolStream thermal solution. Three pure copper, 6 mm diameter thick heatpipes, ensuring an efficient temperature dissipation. In addition to the high quality heatpipes, two big 92 mm temperature controlled fans, provide a dramatically improved airflow (54CFM) compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design (35CFM).
No need to upgrade to an expensive third party cooler, CoolStream is all you need. The Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition comes factory overclocked with 880 MHz GPU clock speed offering on average 10% better performance compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design. The card is already available in the shops and should cost around USD 289 ex VAT.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling