Japanese cooling expert Scythe is introducing today the mainstream PC Chassis "Ikazuti". Scythe expands the PC Chassis portfolio by adding this midi tower model which is packed with many useful features including an optimized airflow as well as very decent overall design.
Inside and outside of Ikazuti PC Case is kept in a decent black color creating a balanced and harmonic design. Users have yet to choose of tree different front panels which are available in Black, Silver and Dark Silver. Inside the midi tower is enough space for five 5.25 inch drives as well as four 3.5 inch Hard Disks which can be easily mounted using the integrated tool-free mounting system. Hence allows users to not only mount drives fast but safe and as well as avoiding hassle.
Furthermore two of Scythes famous and awarded axial 120 mm fans from the Slip Stream 120 Series are already built in providing effectively silent operation at 800 rpm. In case this is not enough it is possible to mount up to two further 120 mm case fans in the side panel as well as another one in the top panel. In order to avoid dust intrusion Ikazuti PC Case is equipped with a dust filter in the front, bottom as well as top panel.
Mainboard Tray allows mounting of mainboards with ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX form factors and is equipped with holes for easy Cable Management as well as Maintenance Hole for mounting of CPU Coolers with back plate mounting systems. Further usability is achieved by including a convenient I/O Panel in the front which is hiding behind a door in the lower part of the Ikaziti front panel. Users are able to connect up to two USB 2.0-Ports, one eSATA-Port as well as one Audio-Out and one Mic-Input.
New Ikazuti PC Case is available as of today in three different front panel colors each for 58.50 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition