Japanese cooling expert Scythe is introducing today the mainstream PC Chassis "Ikazuti". Scythe expands the PC Chassis portfolio by adding this midi tower model which is packed with many useful features including an optimized airflow as well as very decent overall design.
Inside and outside of Ikazuti PC Case is kept in a decent black color creating a balanced and harmonic design. Users have yet to choose of tree different front panels which are available in Black, Silver and Dark Silver. Inside the midi tower is enough space for five 5.25 inch drives as well as four 3.5 inch Hard Disks which can be easily mounted using the integrated tool-free mounting system. Hence allows users to not only mount drives fast but safe and as well as avoiding hassle.
Furthermore two of Scythes famous and awarded axial 120 mm fans from the Slip Stream 120 Series are already built in providing effectively silent operation at 800 rpm. In case this is not enough it is possible to mount up to two further 120 mm case fans in the side panel as well as another one in the top panel. In order to avoid dust intrusion Ikazuti PC Case is equipped with a dust filter in the front, bottom as well as top panel.
Mainboard Tray allows mounting of mainboards with ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX form factors and is equipped with holes for easy Cable Management as well as Maintenance Hole for mounting of CPU Coolers with back plate mounting systems. Further usability is achieved by including a convenient I/O Panel in the front which is hiding behind a door in the lower part of the Ikaziti front panel. Users are able to connect up to two USB 2.0-Ports, one eSATA-Port as well as one Audio-Out and one Mic-Input.
New Ikazuti PC Case is available as of today in three different front panel colors each for 58.50 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X