Japanese cooling expert Scythe is introducing today the mainstream PC Chassis "Ikazuti". Scythe expands the PC Chassis portfolio by adding this midi tower model which is packed with many useful features including an optimized airflow as well as very decent overall design.
Inside and outside of Ikazuti PC Case is kept in a decent black color creating a balanced and harmonic design. Users have yet to choose of tree different front panels which are available in Black, Silver and Dark Silver. Inside the midi tower is enough space for five 5.25 inch drives as well as four 3.5 inch Hard Disks which can be easily mounted using the integrated tool-free mounting system. Hence allows users to not only mount drives fast but safe and as well as avoiding hassle.
Furthermore two of Scythes famous and awarded axial 120 mm fans from the Slip Stream 120 Series are already built in providing effectively silent operation at 800 rpm. In case this is not enough it is possible to mount up to two further 120 mm case fans in the side panel as well as another one in the top panel. In order to avoid dust intrusion Ikazuti PC Case is equipped with a dust filter in the front, bottom as well as top panel.
Mainboard Tray allows mounting of mainboards with ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX form factors and is equipped with holes for easy Cable Management as well as Maintenance Hole for mounting of CPU Coolers with back plate mounting systems. Further usability is achieved by including a convenient I/O Panel in the front which is hiding behind a door in the lower part of the Ikaziti front panel. Users are able to connect up to two USB 2.0-Ports, one eSATA-Port as well as one Audio-Out and one Mic-Input.
New Ikazuti PC Case is available as of today in three different front panel colors each for 58.50 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset