Japanese cooling expert Scythe is introducing today the mainstream PC Chassis "Ikazuti". Scythe expands the PC Chassis portfolio by adding this midi tower model which is packed with many useful features including an optimized airflow as well as very decent overall design.
Inside and outside of Ikazuti PC Case is kept in a decent black color creating a balanced and harmonic design. Users have yet to choose of tree different front panels which are available in Black, Silver and Dark Silver. Inside the midi tower is enough space for five 5.25 inch drives as well as four 3.5 inch Hard Disks which can be easily mounted using the integrated tool-free mounting system. Hence allows users to not only mount drives fast but safe and as well as avoiding hassle.
Furthermore two of Scythes famous and awarded axial 120 mm fans from the Slip Stream 120 Series are already built in providing effectively silent operation at 800 rpm. In case this is not enough it is possible to mount up to two further 120 mm case fans in the side panel as well as another one in the top panel. In order to avoid dust intrusion Ikazuti PC Case is equipped with a dust filter in the front, bottom as well as top panel.
Mainboard Tray allows mounting of mainboards with ATX, Micro ATX, Flex ATX form factors and is equipped with holes for easy Cable Management as well as Maintenance Hole for mounting of CPU Coolers with back plate mounting systems. Further usability is achieved by including a convenient I/O Panel in the front which is hiding behind a door in the lower part of the Ikaziti front panel. Users are able to connect up to two USB 2.0-Ports, one eSATA-Port as well as one Audio-Out and one Mic-Input.
New Ikazuti PC Case is available as of today in three different front panel colors each for 58.50 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition