AMD's officially launched the new Llano APU platform for market availability in July worldwide, and BIOSTAR is releasing three mainboards that support this new platform at the same time; the "TA75A+", "TA75M+" and "TA75M". The advantages of the new AMD A75 chipset based motherboard include native support of USB3.0, DX11 graphic core for greater 3D performance, and BIOSTAR exclusive features (BIO-Remote2, Charger Booster, and etc.).
The new AMD A75 chipset series mainboards, "TA75A+", "TA75M+", "TA75M", all using AMD Hudson-D3 A75 single-chip design, "TA75A+" with ATX form factor and the other two are with micro-ATX form factor. With a brand new heat sink design that also gives a better outlook and better thermal efficiency.
Take the "TA75A+" as an example, a large ATX board supporting AMD up-coming FM1 processors, four DDR3 memory slots, dual PCI-E x16 slots, and dual-card crossfire acceleration. It also provides 2 PCI-Ex1 slots, 2 PCI slots, 6 SATA3 disk outputs and 4 native USB3.0 interfaces. As for I/O interface design, it provides DVI/VGA/HDMI video outputs, 2 USB3.0 connectors, 7.1 surround sound, blue-ray audio outputs at the front and rear side. In addition, "TA75A+" also integrates BIO-Remote generation I & II which completes a true home entertainment solution.
APU stands for "Accelerated Processing Units", which adopts the processor and independent display core into one single chip for interdependent computation and combined acceleration. At the same time, with the high-performance processor and the added support for the processing performance of DX11 independent display card, it greatly improves the overall system performance.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams