AMD's officially launched the new Llano APU platform for market availability in July worldwide, and BIOSTAR is releasing three mainboards that support this new platform at the same time; the "TA75A+", "TA75M+" and "TA75M". The advantages of the new AMD A75 chipset based motherboard include native support of USB3.0, DX11 graphic core for greater 3D performance, and BIOSTAR exclusive features (BIO-Remote2, Charger Booster, and etc.).
The new AMD A75 chipset series mainboards, "TA75A+", "TA75M+", "TA75M", all using AMD Hudson-D3 A75 single-chip design, "TA75A+" with ATX form factor and the other two are with micro-ATX form factor. With a brand new heat sink design that also gives a better outlook and better thermal efficiency.
Take the "TA75A+" as an example, a large ATX board supporting AMD up-coming FM1 processors, four DDR3 memory slots, dual PCI-E x16 slots, and dual-card crossfire acceleration. It also provides 2 PCI-Ex1 slots, 2 PCI slots, 6 SATA3 disk outputs and 4 native USB3.0 interfaces. As for I/O interface design, it provides DVI/VGA/HDMI video outputs, 2 USB3.0 connectors, 7.1 surround sound, blue-ray audio outputs at the front and rear side. In addition, "TA75A+" also integrates BIO-Remote generation I & II which completes a true home entertainment solution.
APU stands for "Accelerated Processing Units", which adopts the processor and independent display core into one single chip for interdependent computation and combined acceleration. At the same time, with the high-performance processor and the added support for the processing performance of DX11 independent display card, it greatly improves the overall system performance.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court