Patriot's Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits - Certified For Use on Intel® Core i7 Processors
Intel® Certifies Five Patriot Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits: Most in the Industry
Fremont, California, USA, November 24, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, announced their DDR3 3GB and 6GB Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits are certified for use with Intel® Core i7 processor-based systems. Intel® has certified five Patriot Memory Viper Series Tri-Channel kits for use on various motherboards from Asus®, Intel®, MSI® and Gigabyte®, the most of any current memory manufacturer.
Intel® Core i7 brings unprecedented system performance gains over previous Intel® architectures. Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits ship with Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) that allow for easy, uncomplicated over-clocking for optimum system performance. "Viper Series Tri-Channel memory support of the new Core i7 processor is only possible by working closely with Intel®," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. Mr. Henry further stated, "The large number of skus and platforms these kits are certified on exemplifies Patriot's strong R&D and our dedication to the enthusiast market."
High performance XMP memory kits from Patriot Memory, combined with the Intel® X58 Express Chipset and the Intel® Core i7 processor, delivers extraordinary levels of performance to PC enthusiasts worldwide," said, Steve R. Peterson, Intel's Director of Chipset & Graphics Marketing. "Together, we help deliver the worlds fastest client PCs...it is a great time to be a videophile or gamer."
The Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits can be found at the following resellers:
For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
*Intel® and Core i7 are registered trademarks of the Intel® Corporation.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Acer announces new Predator Gaming Series monitors with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015