Patriot's Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits - Certified For Use on Intel® Core i7 Processors
Intel® Certifies Five Patriot Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits: Most in the Industry
Fremont, California, USA, November 24, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, announced their DDR3 3GB and 6GB Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits are certified for use with Intel® Core i7 processor-based systems. Intel® has certified five Patriot Memory Viper Series Tri-Channel kits for use on various motherboards from Asus®, Intel®, MSI® and Gigabyte®, the most of any current memory manufacturer.
Intel® Core i7 brings unprecedented system performance gains over previous Intel® architectures. Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits ship with Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) that allow for easy, uncomplicated over-clocking for optimum system performance. "Viper Series Tri-Channel memory support of the new Core i7 processor is only possible by working closely with Intel®," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. Mr. Henry further stated, "The large number of skus and platforms these kits are certified on exemplifies Patriot's strong R&D and our dedication to the enthusiast market."
High performance XMP memory kits from Patriot Memory, combined with the Intel® X58 Express Chipset and the Intel® Core i7 processor, delivers extraordinary levels of performance to PC enthusiasts worldwide," said, Steve R. Peterson, Intel's Director of Chipset & Graphics Marketing. "Together, we help deliver the worlds fastest client PCs...it is a great time to be a videophile or gamer."
The Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits can be found at the following resellers:
For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
*Intel® and Core i7 are registered trademarks of the Intel® Corporation.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis