June 2011 - Milpitas, CA. HighPoint Technologies, Inc., a leading HBA and storage solutions manufacturer, is pleased to announce full support for Mac OS X Lion, continuing our long tradition of development for Apple's Macintosh Platforms. For the past seven years, HighPoint has delivered reliable, cost-effective, high-performance storage solutions to the OS X community.
HighPoint recognizes OS X and the Mac Pro's role as the platform of choice for many digital media professionals, and the ever-growing need for faster, larger, and more robust storage required by today's media workstations. Whether upgrading existing infrastructure to OS X Lion, or building new editing and production systems, HighPoint delivers the HBA solutions professionals need for storage intensive digital content creation and editing projects.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer, and our close partnership with Apple allows us to integrate driver support for our comprehensive range of external HBA's, directly into OS X releases.
Our latest External and Hybrid RocketRAID 2700 6Gb/s SAS/SATA PCI-Express 2.0 RAID HBA's, and a wide-range of existing 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s product lines, have been integrated into Mac OS X Lion. Native driver support enables OS X to automatically recognize supported HBA's, saving users valuable
production time and simplifying installation procedures.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our comprehensive range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.7 Lion compatible HBA's.
HighPoint designs and manufactures a full spectrum of SAS and SATA HBA's with Management Solutions for wide scale Storage Applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology and have continuously developed cutting edge RAID solutions to satisfy the industry's evolving storage requirements. HighPoint is the SAS and SATA Storage Industry price leader for all OEM/ODM, SMB and Enterprise HBA's. HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors