June 2011 - Milpitas, CA. HighPoint Technologies, Inc., a leading HBA and storage solutions manufacturer, is pleased to announce full support for Mac OS X Lion, continuing our long tradition of development for Apple's Macintosh Platforms. For the past seven years, HighPoint has delivered reliable, cost-effective, high-performance storage solutions to the OS X community.
HighPoint recognizes OS X and the Mac Pro's role as the platform of choice for many digital media professionals, and the ever-growing need for faster, larger, and more robust storage required by today's media workstations. Whether upgrading existing infrastructure to OS X Lion, or building new editing and production systems, HighPoint delivers the HBA solutions professionals need for storage intensive digital content creation and editing projects.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer, and our close partnership with Apple allows us to integrate driver support for our comprehensive range of external HBA's, directly into OS X releases.
Our latest External and Hybrid RocketRAID 2700 6Gb/s SAS/SATA PCI-Express 2.0 RAID HBA's, and a wide-range of existing 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s product lines, have been integrated into Mac OS X Lion. Native driver support enables OS X to automatically recognize supported HBA's, saving users valuable
production time and simplifying installation procedures.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our comprehensive range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.7 Lion compatible HBA's.
HighPoint designs and manufactures a full spectrum of SAS and SATA HBA's with Management Solutions for wide scale Storage Applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology and have continuously developed cutting edge RAID solutions to satisfy the industry's evolving storage requirements. HighPoint is the SAS and SATA Storage Industry price leader for all OEM/ODM, SMB and Enterprise HBA's. HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications