FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.80 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.80 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update unveils a brand new hardware monitoring module called SensorPanel, implements FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series "Bulldozer" CPU, and adds AMD A-Series "Llano" APU and VIA QuadCore processor optimizations.
New features & improvements
- Support for the upcoming AMD Bulldozer and Llano processors
- FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks and System Stability Test
- Optimized benchmarks for VIA QuadCore processor
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6970M, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- Rivatuner OSD Server support
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available here.
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at http://www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at http://www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
AIDA64 license renewal is now available. For more information, visit http://www.aida64.com/aida64-renewal.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at http://www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams