FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.80 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 1.80 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update unveils a brand new hardware monitoring module called SensorPanel, implements FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD FX-Series "Bulldozer" CPU, and adds AMD A-Series "Llano" APU and VIA QuadCore processor optimizations.
New features & improvements
- Support for the upcoming AMD Bulldozer and Llano processors
- FMA4 and XOP optimized 64-bit benchmarks and System Stability Test
- Optimized benchmarks for VIA QuadCore processor
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6970M, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
- Rivatuner OSD Server support
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available here.
Pricing and Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at http://www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available at http://www.aida64.com/products. Join our Discussion Forum at forums.aida64.com.
AIDA64 license renewal is now available. For more information, visit http://www.aida64.com/aida64-renewal.
A migration program is available for all EVEREST customers at http://www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform