Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced its latest line of smartly equipped yet affordable Satellite L700 and Satellite C600 Series laptops. Designed for style, versatility and affordability in mind, these laptops deliver the performance needed for everyday computing with prices starting as low as $379.99 MSRP.
Satellite L700 Series: Versatility, Style and Extraordinary Value
Blending fashion, functionality and mobility, Satellite L700 Series of everyday value laptops are ideal for families, students and small business owners looking for a stylish laptop with plenty of power at a reasonable price. Featuring powerful processors from Intel, including 2nd Generation Intel Core processors and AMD, including new dual-core A4 and quad-core A6 Accelerated Processing Units, Satellite L700 Series laptops offer great performance for multitasking, productivity and light gaming. The Satellite L700 Series consists of four model classes: the highly-mobile Satellite L735, featuring a 13.3-inch diagonal widescreen display , the lightweight Satellite L745 with a 14-inch diagonal display, the versatile Satellite L755 with a 15.6-inch diagonal display and the Satellite L775 desktop replacement with a 17.3-inch diagonal display.
Featuring Toshiba's glossy Fusion Finish with an all-new Matrix pattern in a variety of colors, new models all now feature USB Sleep & Charge technology , enabling users to charge mobile devices even if the laptop is turned off. The laptops will be available in a variety of colors, including Graphite, Silver, White, Red and Brown. Also, for the first time, select models of the Satellite L700 Series will be available in Brushed Aluminum Blue, offering consumers a sophisticated look that also helps resist fingerprints. Certain configurations will also feature a Blu-Ray Disc player and HDMI port.
Satellite C600 Series: Essential Features, Tremendous Affordability
With a textured Trax finish in Charcoal, the entry-level Satellite C600 Series laptops are ideal for price-conscious consumers, students and first-time buyers looking for basic productivity at home or the office. Now available with a new 17.3-inch diagonal widescreen display as well as a 15.6 inch diagonal widescreen display, the Satellite C600 Series includes configurations with the AMD C-50 and E-350 Accelerated Processing Units2 from AMD with on-die graphics that provide rich and vivid colors, sharp images and smooth HD video playback.
Configurations will be available with up to 640GB hard drives , 4GB of DDR3 memory and include two USB 2.0 ports, DVD Super-Multi drives and 802.11n Wi-Fi.
Pricing and Availability
- The Toshiba Satellite L735 Series laptops come equipped with a 13.3-inch diagonal TruBrite HD widescreen display and start at $499.99 MSRP.
- The Toshiba Satellite L745 Series laptops come equipped with a 14-inch diagonal TruBrite HD display and start at $449.99 MSRP.
- The Toshiba Satellite L755 Series laptops come equipped with a 15.6-inch diagonal TruBrite HD widescreen display and start at $483.99 MSRP.
- The Toshiba Satellite L775 Series laptops come equipped with a 17.3-inch diagonal TruBrite HD widescreen display and start at $579.99 MSRP.
- The Toshiba Satellite C600 Series laptops start at $379.99 MSRP.
- The Toshiba Satellite L700 and Satellite C600 Series laptops will be available later this month at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba on toshibadirect.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini