Logitech HD Webcam C615 Couples Fold-and-go Design with HD Video and Cables to Keep You Connected Anytime, Anywhere
FREMONT, Calif. - June 14, 2011 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the portable Logitech® HD Webcam C615 for easy video calling and HD recording on the go - whether you're at a birthday party or on a business trip, on a PC or a Mac. The webcam's fold-and-go design, coupled with autofocus capabilities and a 360-degree swivel rotation, expands the possibilities of what you can capture in full HD video anytime, anywhere.
So you can better stay in touch with your friends, family and coworkers, the Logitech HD Webcam C615 lets you make video calls in HD 720p on Skype, FaceTime® for Mac, Logitech Vid HD and Windows Live Messenger, as well as video calls on Yahoo!® Messenger, iChat, AOL® Instant Messenger (AIM®) and other popular instant messaging applications. It also includes one-click HD video and photo upload to Facebook, as well as HD video upload to YouTube and Twitter, so you can easily share your video recordings. To bring you extra flexibility, the webcam comes with a 3-foot USB cable with an extender, and has a tripod-ready design so you can easily capture video from any vantage point.
"We know how important it is for today's travelers to stay connected, whether they're on the road for business or leisure, so we are pleased to offer an HD webcam that simplifies video calling and sharing videos on the go," said Joerg Tewes, vice president and general manager of Logitech's consumer video business unit. "The Logitech HD Webcam C615 is designed for maximum flexibility no matter what your needs may be, with the equipment necessary for HD recordings right in the box and easy-to-use editing features for both Mac and PC users."
The Logitech HD Webcam C615 features built-in autofocus, helping ensure your picture quality will be razor sharp - even in extreme closeups - and a built-in mic that helps make sure background noise won't spoil your video calls. With Logitech's newest webcam, users can also capture software-enhanced 8-megapixel images, while built-in Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology gives users smoother video, sharper pictures, richer color and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech HD Webcam C615 is expected to be available in the U.S. in June for a suggested retail price of $79.99, and expects to be available in Europe and Asia in September. For more information on Logitech webcams and worldwide availability, please visit http://www.logitech.com/webcams.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform