Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces new G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits for the next-generation AMD 9-series platforms. The new Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits are the perfect match for enthusiasts seeking to extract every ounce of performance available from the AMD 9-series platform.
Available at speeds of 1333 MHz to 1600 MHz, the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition let users pick the perfect speed for their applications. Low and enhanced latencies are available with the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition for the perfect balance of ultra-fast system responsiveness and overclocking headroom to maximize overall system performance.
"AMD has done an outstanding job catering to the do-it-yourself crowd and the next-generation 9-series platform should be no different. Our Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition modules are the perfect fit for the adventurous overclocker and users seeking system performance," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering.
Low-profile heatsinks cool the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory modules to provide greater heat dissipation capabilities. The low-profile heatsinks enable systems with the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition to fit large CPU-coolers worry-free.
Expect the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits to ship in June 2011 with capacities of 4GB (2x2GB) and 8GB (2x4GB) in 1333MHz and 1600MHz speeds.
New Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits
Designed for next-generation AMD 9-series
Speed: 1333-1600 MHz
CAS latency: Low and enhanced latencies available
Capacities: 4GB (2x2GB) & 8GB (2x4GB)
Available in June
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio