Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces new G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits for the next-generation AMD 9-series platforms. The new Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits are the perfect match for enthusiasts seeking to extract every ounce of performance available from the AMD 9-series platform.
Available at speeds of 1333 MHz to 1600 MHz, the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition let users pick the perfect speed for their applications. Low and enhanced latencies are available with the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition for the perfect balance of ultra-fast system responsiveness and overclocking headroom to maximize overall system performance.
"AMD has done an outstanding job catering to the do-it-yourself crowd and the next-generation 9-series platform should be no different. Our Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition modules are the perfect fit for the adventurous overclocker and users seeking system performance," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering.
Low-profile heatsinks cool the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory modules to provide greater heat dissipation capabilities. The low-profile heatsinks enable systems with the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition to fit large CPU-coolers worry-free.
Expect the Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits to ship in June 2011 with capacities of 4GB (2x2GB) and 8GB (2x4GB) in 1333MHz and 1600MHz speeds.
New Patriot Memory G2 series, AMD Edition memory kits
Designed for next-generation AMD 9-series
Speed: 1333-1600 MHz
CAS latency: Low and enhanced latencies available
Capacities: 4GB (2x2GB) & 8GB (2x4GB)
Available in June
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN modders have created some truly beautiful custom PCs
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream