03 June 2011 (North Syracuse, NY) WYNIT announced today that it will introduce the full line of Evolve III tablet and all-in-one computer products to U.S. Retailers in the coming weeks. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Evolve III designs and manufactures exceptionally innovative touch-screen and computing solutions. With leading-edge technologies from Intel®, Microsoft®, Ericsson® and Google® quality is assured.
"We are very enthused with our relationship with the Evolve III team" notes Geoffrey Lewis, President of WYNIT Distribution, LLC. "In a market burgeoning with tablet choices, this line of products is truly unique."
First to be introduced in the U.S. is the Maestro S slate device that features dual-boot functionality in both Windows 7 and the Android platform enabling users with the full range of Microsoft® software products as well as the ever-growing catalog of apps‟ for Android. With both CPU and graphics processing integrated in the newly released Atom "Oak Trail" chipset from Intel®, the Maestro S offers faster processing and significantly longer battery life than its competitors. Built-in Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity provide exceptional coverage in all wireless environments, and the integrated USB enables hard-wire connectivity to both stationary and portable storage devices including mice, keyboards and multimedia devices.
"The Evolve III line offers retailers and consumers a real alternative to the iPad" says Brian Caruana, Executive Director for National Retail at WYNIT. "Ease of use, exceptional performance, extended battery life, and competitive pricing all combine to make these products extremely attractive."
"We are excited to launch our innovative Maestro tablets and NGen All-in-one PCs in partnership with WYNIT," says Ray Paola, founder and CEO of Evolve III. "The Maestro tablet PC range utilizes Intel‟s latest Atom technology to provide multi-boot operating systems, allowing users the freedom between Windows 7 and Android. In addition with MeeGo support in the near future, we are delivering unsurpassed flexibility."
About WYNIT Distribution, LLC
WYNIT Distribution, LLC is a national distributor serving specialty markets in Consumer Electronics, Digital Imaging, ID/Security, and Adventure/Leisure with the core purpose of improving the competitive advantage of their dealer and supplier partners. Since 1987, WYNIT has distributed internationally branded products to reseller customers ranging from the largest national retailers and eTailers, to small, independent specialty stores. The company is known for competitive pricing, expert sales support, no minimum-order requirements, just-in-time inventory and fulfillment drop-ship services. WYNIT operates multiple warehouses to provide coast-to-coast coverage. For more information, call WYNIT at 1-800-GO-WYNIT or visit http://www.wynit.com.
About Evolve III
Evolve III is an innovative Australian company daring to challenge the status quo in computer hardware technology. Our mission is to design and create intuitive PC devices utilizing the latest technology to provide a superior user experience. Quality is assured with the best component partners including Intel, Microsoft and Ericsson. Evolve III has partnered with WYNIT Distribution, LLC for distribution to U.S. Retailers. For more information, call WYNIT at 1-800-GO-WYNIT or visit http://www.evolveIII.com.
Latest News Posts
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance