03 June 2011 (North Syracuse, NY) WYNIT announced today that it will introduce the full line of Evolve III tablet and all-in-one computer products to U.S. Retailers in the coming weeks. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Evolve III designs and manufactures exceptionally innovative touch-screen and computing solutions. With leading-edge technologies from Intel®, Microsoft®, Ericsson® and Google® quality is assured.
"We are very enthused with our relationship with the Evolve III team" notes Geoffrey Lewis, President of WYNIT Distribution, LLC. "In a market burgeoning with tablet choices, this line of products is truly unique."
First to be introduced in the U.S. is the Maestro S slate device that features dual-boot functionality in both Windows 7 and the Android platform enabling users with the full range of Microsoft® software products as well as the ever-growing catalog of apps‟ for Android. With both CPU and graphics processing integrated in the newly released Atom "Oak Trail" chipset from Intel®, the Maestro S offers faster processing and significantly longer battery life than its competitors. Built-in Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity provide exceptional coverage in all wireless environments, and the integrated USB enables hard-wire connectivity to both stationary and portable storage devices including mice, keyboards and multimedia devices.
"The Evolve III line offers retailers and consumers a real alternative to the iPad" says Brian Caruana, Executive Director for National Retail at WYNIT. "Ease of use, exceptional performance, extended battery life, and competitive pricing all combine to make these products extremely attractive."
"We are excited to launch our innovative Maestro tablets and NGen All-in-one PCs in partnership with WYNIT," says Ray Paola, founder and CEO of Evolve III. "The Maestro tablet PC range utilizes Intel‟s latest Atom technology to provide multi-boot operating systems, allowing users the freedom between Windows 7 and Android. In addition with MeeGo support in the near future, we are delivering unsurpassed flexibility."
About WYNIT Distribution, LLC
WYNIT Distribution, LLC is a national distributor serving specialty markets in Consumer Electronics, Digital Imaging, ID/Security, and Adventure/Leisure with the core purpose of improving the competitive advantage of their dealer and supplier partners. Since 1987, WYNIT has distributed internationally branded products to reseller customers ranging from the largest national retailers and eTailers, to small, independent specialty stores. The company is known for competitive pricing, expert sales support, no minimum-order requirements, just-in-time inventory and fulfillment drop-ship services. WYNIT operates multiple warehouses to provide coast-to-coast coverage. For more information, call WYNIT at 1-800-GO-WYNIT or visit http://www.wynit.com.
About Evolve III
Evolve III is an innovative Australian company daring to challenge the status quo in computer hardware technology. Our mission is to design and create intuitive PC devices utilizing the latest technology to provide a superior user experience. Quality is assured with the best component partners including Intel, Microsoft and Ericsson. Evolve III has partnered with WYNIT Distribution, LLC for distribution to U.S. Retailers. For more information, call WYNIT at 1-800-GO-WYNIT or visit http://www.evolveIII.com.
Latest News Posts
- EA expects to sell at least 9-10M copies of Star Wars: Battlefront
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft now has over 30 million players
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth