NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the addition of the 23-inch PVA panel MultiSync EX231Wp, which joins the 23-inch TN panel MultiSync EX231W. This sleek desktop monitor offers a premium-grade, performance-driven PVA panel that allows for increased viewing angle, sharp contrast ratio and ease in transporting between different locations. Ideal for multiple monitor setups, the MultiSync EX231Wp is designed for financial and corporate environments, business users on-the-go, small-scale digital signage, small-to-medium-sized business client meetings and presentations.
The MultiSync EX231Wp will be on display in NEC Display Solutions Booth No. 1901 at InfoComm 2011 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on June 15-17.
The new MultiSync EX231Wp stands out with its true minimalist design. It features an ultra-thin bezel width (14.6mm), depth (14.2mm) and weight (9.3 pounds with stand). The LED backlighting technology allows the MultiSync EX231Wp to consume as little as 27W, making it one of the most power-efficient desktops in its size category. Additionally, the quick-release button enables stand removal and allows simple setup with the photo-frame stand (optional accessory), making the MultiSync EX231Wp an ideal business travel companion. The PVA panel provides customers with greater image quality with full high-definition resolution, high contrast ratio (3000:1 typical, 25,000:1 dynamic), excellent viewing angles (178° vertical, 178° horizontal) and minimized color shift for crisp text, bright colors and pure imagery.
Integrated features of the MultiSync EX231Wp include the human sensor, which detects user activity in front of the monitor and reduces its power up to 94 percent with inactivity. Users have the ability to adjust the inactivity length and sensor settings. Similarly, the monitor's built-in ambient light sensor detects external light sources, white display area and adjusts the display's brightness accordingly. The USB port on top of the display enables the quick connection of a webcam or speaker for video conferencing, as well as easy thumb drive access.
"The ultra-slim MultiSync EX231Wp was created to give business users more functionality with the ability to easily implement web conferencing, small-scale digital signage, portability in between meetings and simple multi-screen setup," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "We anticipate our customers traveling with their MultiSync EX231Wp to client meetings or using a mount solution to tile multiple monitors together. The unique capabilities this product presents are unlike anything else in our IT desktop lineup."
The MultiSync EX231Wp includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, PVA panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
250 cd/m² brightness
3,000:1 typical contrast ratio (25,000:1 dynamic)
27-watt power consumption
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort and DVI-I inputs
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Touch-sensitive On Screen Display (OSD®) controls
Ambient light sensor
ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
Dynamic Video Mode enhances video and images with real-time optimization of brightness, color and contrast (standard, text, movie, game and photo)
External power supply via mini AC adaptor
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.2 compliance
EPEAT Gold compliance
Windows 7 and Windows Vista certified
Optional accessories include photo frame stand and carrying bag (July availability)
The MultiSync EX231Wp ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in July 2011 at an estimated street price of $319.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand