NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the addition of the 23-inch PVA panel MultiSync EX231Wp, which joins the 23-inch TN panel MultiSync EX231W. This sleek desktop monitor offers a premium-grade, performance-driven PVA panel that allows for increased viewing angle, sharp contrast ratio and ease in transporting between different locations. Ideal for multiple monitor setups, the MultiSync EX231Wp is designed for financial and corporate environments, business users on-the-go, small-scale digital signage, small-to-medium-sized business client meetings and presentations.
The MultiSync EX231Wp will be on display in NEC Display Solutions Booth No. 1901 at InfoComm 2011 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on June 15-17.
The new MultiSync EX231Wp stands out with its true minimalist design. It features an ultra-thin bezel width (14.6mm), depth (14.2mm) and weight (9.3 pounds with stand). The LED backlighting technology allows the MultiSync EX231Wp to consume as little as 27W, making it one of the most power-efficient desktops in its size category. Additionally, the quick-release button enables stand removal and allows simple setup with the photo-frame stand (optional accessory), making the MultiSync EX231Wp an ideal business travel companion. The PVA panel provides customers with greater image quality with full high-definition resolution, high contrast ratio (3000:1 typical, 25,000:1 dynamic), excellent viewing angles (178° vertical, 178° horizontal) and minimized color shift for crisp text, bright colors and pure imagery.
Integrated features of the MultiSync EX231Wp include the human sensor, which detects user activity in front of the monitor and reduces its power up to 94 percent with inactivity. Users have the ability to adjust the inactivity length and sensor settings. Similarly, the monitor's built-in ambient light sensor detects external light sources, white display area and adjusts the display's brightness accordingly. The USB port on top of the display enables the quick connection of a webcam or speaker for video conferencing, as well as easy thumb drive access.
"The ultra-slim MultiSync EX231Wp was created to give business users more functionality with the ability to easily implement web conferencing, small-scale digital signage, portability in between meetings and simple multi-screen setup," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "We anticipate our customers traveling with their MultiSync EX231Wp to client meetings or using a mount solution to tile multiple monitors together. The unique capabilities this product presents are unlike anything else in our IT desktop lineup."
The MultiSync EX231Wp includes the following features:
23-inch, 16:9, PVA panel with LED backlighting
1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
250 cd/m² brightness
3,000:1 typical contrast ratio (25,000:1 dynamic)
27-watt power consumption
Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort and DVI-I inputs
Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
Touch-sensitive On Screen Display (OSD®) controls
Ambient light sensor
ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
Intelligent Power Management (IPM) system and off timer
Dynamic Video Mode enhances video and images with real-time optimization of brightness, color and contrast (standard, text, movie, game and photo)
External power supply via mini AC adaptor
ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.2 compliance
EPEAT Gold compliance
Windows 7 and Windows Vista certified
Optional accessories include photo frame stand and carrying bag (July availability)
The MultiSync EX231Wp ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in July 2011 at an estimated street price of $319.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015