AOC's Widescreen 22" LCD Monitor with All-Aluminum Chassis: Zifas 2218Ph - Flexible flair for discerning users
Sydney, Australia - November 24 2008 - AOC is launching the "Zifas" 22-inch widescreen LCD monitor 2218Ph, that evokes the flair of Apple Computer or Porsche Design with its sleek aluminium chassis, solid aluminium and zinc stand, and soft-touch controls backlit with orange illumination. The flexible Z-shaped stand is able to fold almost completely flat and can also be used as an extensible wall mount. The smooth-contoured glossy screen can be pivoted to portrait orientation. With VGA and HDMI inputs, Zifas may soon find itself doing double duty as a sophisticated PC monitor and chic HD video display in trendy homes and offices.
As a model from the Professional line, the 2218Ph has a dynamic contrast ratio (DCR) of 12,000:1 and a fast reaction time of 2ms for pin-sharp images with no motion blur. The 2218Ph will satisfy users from a technical, graphics or gaming background, and everyone who values elegance and performance.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'