AOC's Widescreen 22" LCD Monitor with All-Aluminum Chassis: Zifas 2218Ph - Flexible flair for discerning users
Sydney, Australia - November 24 2008 - AOC is launching the "Zifas" 22-inch widescreen LCD monitor 2218Ph, that evokes the flair of Apple Computer or Porsche Design with its sleek aluminium chassis, solid aluminium and zinc stand, and soft-touch controls backlit with orange illumination. The flexible Z-shaped stand is able to fold almost completely flat and can also be used as an extensible wall mount. The smooth-contoured glossy screen can be pivoted to portrait orientation. With VGA and HDMI inputs, Zifas may soon find itself doing double duty as a sophisticated PC monitor and chic HD video display in trendy homes and offices.
As a model from the Professional line, the 2218Ph has a dynamic contrast ratio (DCR) of 12,000:1 and a fast reaction time of 2ms for pin-sharp images with no motion blur. The 2218Ph will satisfy users from a technical, graphics or gaming background, and everyone who values elegance and performance.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design