TAIPEI, Taiwan, June 10, 2011 - AMD's latest AM3+ processors are a shot in the arm for PCs, delivering start of the art processing at unmatched performance. ASRock superior AMD 9 series motherboards have been designed to support the new-gen AM3+ processors, while still retaining backward compatible with AM3 processors and unprecedentedly implementing support for SLI technology. To bring the best kit to users, ASRock has thrown everything you could want from the new-gen AMD 9 series motherboards. The innovative features include the ASRock signature XFast USB, On/Off Play Technology, Graphical UEFI, All-in-one AXTU program, and so on.
Unleash The Maximum PC Power : 990FX Extreme4
ASRock 990FX Extreme4 motherboard is ASRock's top-of-the-range model. Powered by AMD 990FX and SB950 chipsets, this board features Premium Gold Caps, advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design and multi-GPU options. ASRock AMD 9 series mainboards also allow users to easily unleash their system's hidden USB performance with ASRock's innovative XFast USB Technology. Designed for the next generation computing, this board still supports AM3+ socket and is compatible of 8-Core series processors.
Do you desire to make SLI technology running on AMD motherboard? Well, ASRock 990FX Extreme4 allows users to take advantages of both CrossFireX and SLI technologies. We always give you more than you expected!
Performance Gear - 970 Extreme4
Meanwhile, ASRock also introduces another great motherboard: 970 Extreme4. Based on 970 chipset, this board is marked by its versatile solutions. To name a few, 3 PCI Express slots cater for multi-GPU settings, manageable smart switches and Dr. Debug, offering flexible options which will appeal to DIY users. Beside its onboard equipments, this board also features superior software tools such as mouse-controllable Graphical UEFI, XFast USB that optimizes USB transfer speed performance and On/Off Play technology.
What makes this board becomes more distinctive; however, it's the SLI technology. The ASRock 970 Extreme4 is the first AMD 970 motherboard supporting Nvidia SLI technology in the world! With a wide range of prominent functions, advanced DIY users should not miss 970 Extreme4!
The latest ASRock AMD 9 series motherboards come with a bucketful of technologies aimed at delivering the ultimate PC experience!
For more detail information, please visit http://www.asrock.com/microsite/AMD9/index.asp
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now