Club 3D B.V. announces the intro-duction of the AMD Radeon HD 6570 video card based on the Turks PRO chipset, AMD' second generation DirectX 11.The Club 3D Radeon HD 6570 1 GB DDR3 video card features now the AMD HD3D technology which allows you to have faster access to multimedia applications and gives you all tools to enhanced productivity. Furthermore you can enjoy the latest 3D Blu-Ray movies with EyeSpeed technology. The new card comes equipped with a nice single slot cooler which makes you enjoy your new video card without compromising on your perfect computing environment.
The card is available from now on for an estimated end-user price of 55 excl. VAT.
Second generation Microsoft DirectX 11 support
PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration
UVD 3 dedicated video playback accelerator
AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing technology
OpenGL 4.1 Support
AMD HD3D technology
Blu-ray 3D support
AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU technology
Integrated HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D
Integrated HD audio controller
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'