Matrox Graphics Inc. and Trenton Systems today announced a new technology partnership to deliver video wall solutions for the AV market, beginning with the Trenton TVC4401 4U rackmount system. The new Matrox-certified system can combine up to six, single-slot Matrox Mura MPX display controller boards-for up to 24 high-definition inputs and outputs-while leveraging the board's 64 Gbit/sec duplex data transfer to ensure flawless display of HD input captures, at full resolution and frame rate. Matrox Mura MPX hardware can be controlled using network commands or a fully-integrated video wall software suite. Designed to enable AV integrators deploying video wall solutions across a wide range of project sizes, Trenton systems with Matrox Mura MPX boards meet collaborative display wall requirements for small-scale corporate boardroom and digital signage configurations to large-scale control rooms.
Matrox will be showcasing the Matrox/Trenton video wall solution at InfoComm 2011 in Booth 4063, from June 15-17, 2011.
"Trenton partners with quality companies such as Matrox Graphics to provide our customers with the best possible solution to meet and exceed their unique application requirements," said Dwight Justice, Trenton V-P of Sales. "Our customers have come to rely on Trenton's long heritage of providing customer-driven products, services and systems that deliver long-life product stability, performance, precision and reliability."
"Trenton is an ideal partner to provide fully-integrated hardware systems that feature Matrox Mura technology," says Samuel Recine, Director of Sales - Americas and Asia Pacific, Matrox Graphics Inc. "Mura-based video wall processors will be used in diverse market segments ranging from control rooms to board rooms, and from collaboration applications to digital signage applications. Trenton will deliver completely configured systems to integrators, installers, and other channel partners across our entire spectrum of video wall customers."
Trenton TVC4401 key features:
Computer platform ideal for control rooms, operation centers and other mission critical environments, as well as digital signage and presentation systems that require stable, reliable video wall technology
Scalable video controller solution maximizes display wall application flexibility
System motherboard supports up to six Mura MPX display controller boards-for up to 24 high-definition inputs and outputs-from a single, lightweight and rugged system
Multi-functional Mura MPX boards facilitate video switching, signal conversion, scaling and de-interlacing from a single board
The Trenton TVC4401 system with Mura MPX display controller boards will be available summer 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent