June 8th, 2011 - Nvidia has released, to the public, the latest mobile graphics card available for notebooks; the GTX 560M. Not only will this provide enthusiast with the ability to harness great performance at a better price, but will also include the latest driver support and improved architecture over the 400 series mobile graphics cards. The new mobile graphics card comes equipped with 192 shaders and a 192 Bit memory bus to boot. The performance can be measured quite closely to the GTX 470M/480M with a reduced price and footprint. Nvidia continues support for HD audio with the GTX 560M and now offers PureVideo HD technology as well. Cuda, OpenCL, and DirectCompute will make use of any 3D animation software needed for streaming calculations, and 3D visions is still a main focus for end-users who will take advantage of the new mobile graphics card. AVADirect now offers the GTX 560M in place of the GTX 460M in all compatible gaming notebooks.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling