June 8th, 2011 - Nvidia has released, to the public, the latest mobile graphics card available for notebooks; the GTX 560M. Not only will this provide enthusiast with the ability to harness great performance at a better price, but will also include the latest driver support and improved architecture over the 400 series mobile graphics cards. The new mobile graphics card comes equipped with 192 shaders and a 192 Bit memory bus to boot. The performance can be measured quite closely to the GTX 470M/480M with a reduced price and footprint. Nvidia continues support for HD audio with the GTX 560M and now offers PureVideo HD technology as well. Cuda, OpenCL, and DirectCompute will make use of any 3D animation software needed for streaming calculations, and 3D visions is still a main focus for end-users who will take advantage of the new mobile graphics card. AVADirect now offers the GTX 560M in place of the GTX 460M in all compatible gaming notebooks.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- Mafia 3 demo released, offers 50% discount on full game
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design