June 8th, 2011 - Nvidia has released, to the public, the latest mobile graphics card available for notebooks; the GTX 560M. Not only will this provide enthusiast with the ability to harness great performance at a better price, but will also include the latest driver support and improved architecture over the 400 series mobile graphics cards. The new mobile graphics card comes equipped with 192 shaders and a 192 Bit memory bus to boot. The performance can be measured quite closely to the GTX 470M/480M with a reduced price and footprint. Nvidia continues support for HD audio with the GTX 560M and now offers PureVideo HD technology as well. Cuda, OpenCL, and DirectCompute will make use of any 3D animation software needed for streaming calculations, and 3D visions is still a main focus for end-users who will take advantage of the new mobile graphics card. AVADirect now offers the GTX 560M in place of the GTX 460M in all compatible gaming notebooks.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood