June 8th, 2011 - Nvidia has released, to the public, the latest mobile graphics card available for notebooks; the GTX 560M. Not only will this provide enthusiast with the ability to harness great performance at a better price, but will also include the latest driver support and improved architecture over the 400 series mobile graphics cards. The new mobile graphics card comes equipped with 192 shaders and a 192 Bit memory bus to boot. The performance can be measured quite closely to the GTX 470M/480M with a reduced price and footprint. Nvidia continues support for HD audio with the GTX 560M and now offers PureVideo HD technology as well. Cuda, OpenCL, and DirectCompute will make use of any 3D animation software needed for streaming calculations, and 3D visions is still a main focus for end-users who will take advantage of the new mobile graphics card. AVADirect now offers the GTX 560M in place of the GTX 460M in all compatible gaming notebooks.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs