June 8th, 2011 - Nvidia has released, to the public, the latest mobile graphics card available for notebooks; the GTX 560M. Not only will this provide enthusiast with the ability to harness great performance at a better price, but will also include the latest driver support and improved architecture over the 400 series mobile graphics cards. The new mobile graphics card comes equipped with 192 shaders and a 192 Bit memory bus to boot. The performance can be measured quite closely to the GTX 470M/480M with a reduced price and footprint. Nvidia continues support for HD audio with the GTX 560M and now offers PureVideo HD technology as well. Cuda, OpenCL, and DirectCompute will make use of any 3D animation software needed for streaming calculations, and 3D visions is still a main focus for end-users who will take advantage of the new mobile graphics card. AVADirect now offers the GTX 560M in place of the GTX 460M in all compatible gaming notebooks.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio