We recently added a whole new animal to our server line up, based on the socket 1366 Xeon Westmere Processors. This 5U, 80 core, 512GB-packin' monster will literally eat away at any demanding processes you have to put in it's path. Offering a total of 16 hard drive bays, your storage requirements will easily be met along side with your performance requirements. This SuperServer has the ability to be the "end all, be all" of server platforms and can be used for a multitude of tasks; from an IG, cloud computing, or render farm you will find yourself keeping up with current demand, or setting a new performance standard. The machine is backed by a 2800W redundant power supply to keep you up and running longer, and with more hardware than you have ever experienced in one simple solution. One of the most unique features that truly compliments the Supermicro Superserver is intrusion detection; keeping unauthorized users far away from your investment. For those who intended to user this Octo-server of multi-tasking, you will also find it extremely useful with Tesla card support to add even more proficiency to your processing power. We are ecstatic to have the ability to provide such a robust solution to our customers, and look forward to seeing variants of this configuration in our showroom very soon!
To fully configure these servers click Supermicro 8-Way Westmere Superserver at AVADirect
To view all Supermicro products we offer click Supermicro Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- be quiet! Silent Base 800 Full-Tower Chassis Review
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop