We recently added a whole new animal to our server line up, based on the socket 1366 Xeon Westmere Processors. This 5U, 80 core, 512GB-packin' monster will literally eat away at any demanding processes you have to put in it's path. Offering a total of 16 hard drive bays, your storage requirements will easily be met along side with your performance requirements. This SuperServer has the ability to be the "end all, be all" of server platforms and can be used for a multitude of tasks; from an IG, cloud computing, or render farm you will find yourself keeping up with current demand, or setting a new performance standard. The machine is backed by a 2800W redundant power supply to keep you up and running longer, and with more hardware than you have ever experienced in one simple solution. One of the most unique features that truly compliments the Supermicro Superserver is intrusion detection; keeping unauthorized users far away from your investment. For those who intended to user this Octo-server of multi-tasking, you will also find it extremely useful with Tesla card support to add even more proficiency to your processing power. We are ecstatic to have the ability to provide such a robust solution to our customers, and look forward to seeing variants of this configuration in our showroom very soon!
To fully configure these servers click Supermicro 8-Way Westmere Superserver at AVADirect
To view all Supermicro products we offer click Supermicro Products at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4